Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

Sorry to hear that buddy, that's really unfortunate. Have you spoken to them about it? 
Yes, i tried to see if they would send the correct sz left shoe but they're sold out so my only option is to return for a refund.

Last edited:
Yikes. Anyone have defects on their pair. Not surprise by the material but if I'm paying over the box price, want my pair to be top notch.

Yikes. Anyone have defects on their pair. Not surprise by the material but if I'm paying over the box price, want my pair to be top notch.
I've got one shoe where the holes are kinda odd, not lined up as perfectly as the other sides. Nothing major in my opinion but I guess it is a flaw.

I asked my friend to get me a pair as I wasn't around when they released. I just got them in hand today.
A bit to loud for my liking. I'd like to trade them for another pair of 6s, also in size 9, like the one in my sig, the infrared (red) 6s, or even the camo 5s.
Do you think I can get that trade ?

Try goat or stockx

Even though I question where exactly X get their sales pricing info history, who was the bigfoot that dropped that cash number for a size 16?

And to the Dude that wore his to work, bet everyone & cousin gawked and commented. Get that with my Lebron XI kings crown gold. Too much heat.

Congrats to those that copped.

Ouhhh yeeeah!!! 

Finally I got them from Oneness :D

They are amazing!!!! Really nice......yeess

and I paid lower retail price... :smile:

150€(jordan6) + 40€(shipping) + 23€ (customs) = 213€ 

Ouhhh yeeeah!!! 

Finally I got them from Oneness :D

They are amazing!!!! Really nice......yeess

and I paid lower retail price... :smile:

150€(jordan6) + 40€(shipping) + 23€ (customs) = 213€ 
Good find! how did you manage to get them for under retail? well done!

Good find! how did you manage to get them for under retail? well done!
Well, but I only sent them an email.... with the size number and my paypal´s user, and later They sent me the Paypal invoice, but when I saw the price I found it weird but everything else was ok, I made the payment and they sent me the package.

But I had some uncertainty until I opened the box ... because I didn't know what was going to happen ... haha

I have had good luck 
happy.gif

Well, but I only sent them an email.... with the size number and my paypal´s user, and later They sent me the Paypal invoice, but when I saw the price I found it weird but everything else was ok, I made the payment and they sent me the package.

But I had some uncertainty until I opened the box ... because I didn't know what was going to happen ... haha

I have had good luck 
happy.gif
Nice. if you are happy to share the contact, you can DM it to me. 

if not, no problem
smokin.gif

It says Oneness in his original post with the picture. 
Yep. missed that. thanks for pointing it out.
Oneness is charging $315 and they have 9.5, got email from them, I ain't paying that
Yeah, homie got a steal. I got mine for around the same ( that's our retail) thinking I'd be able to trade to a pair of camo 5s. smh. you live and you learn.

Yep. missed that. thanks for pointing it out.

Yeah, homie got a steal. I got mine for around the same ( that's our retail) thinking I'd be able to trade to a pair of camo 5s. smh. you live and you learn.

Yea he sure did

What's the likelihood of tracking down a 12-13 for somewhere close to retail on these? I'm sure it's a long shot.

So I got these in today from sole supremacy and was excited as hell but when I was throwing white laces in I noticed these patches on the tongue. Anybody ever have this problem on your pairs or experience with sole supremacy and if they would work with me? Thanks.

View media item 2439375

Back
Top Bottom