Metallic Red Foam 1, Black/Navy FP2, Air Max Uptempo 3 CONFIRMED for 2010 (stock photos)

nike product line managers along with 2 "big wigs": (aka suits) were at dtlr mondawmin today here in baltimore. they had 2 huge bags of samples. someshoes of note were the black/black fp2's that are about to release in a couple months, the black/navy fp2's
292uzip.jpg
and the air max uptempo 3 in two OG c/w's: black/silver-red and white/blue-black.
eek.gif

21rcdj.jpg

296gnlc.jpg

all scheduled to release in mid-late '10 (except the black/black fp2's). i wasn't fortunate enough to be there, this info comes from NTerharmcity45. those who know him knows he would never make this up. oh, how could i forget... he also said def. they confirmed red foam 1s w/ icey soles. he saidthey actually admitted they learned from whole cactus and black/red foam debacle. he also said they had samples of the air max 24/7's which is the am 95,97, 09 hybrid. he said the freshwater c/w with grey gradient was
eek.gif

there was much more, but that's all i can remember. he said they were absolutely not having anyone snapping pics. take it for what it's worth.

looks like '10 is def. gonna be possibly the sickest year ever as far as retros.

Preciate da info and pix... Lets cross our fingers and hope the execution is good!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With the same outsole as Pippens, Uptempos were bound to happen.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

fvzcqq.jpg

nerd.gif

...and these have the same midsole as the first Uptempos, which are probably due another run by now.

blk/blue fp2s will sit on shelves and go on sale like their first release...and theres nothing wrong with that.

charmcitykid and harmcity

thanks for d info!!! ive been waitin for the uptempo 3's for the longest...had the white/navy's way back when...all releases sound dope

'10 is looking very promising

Funny this gets posted. I was just watching He Got Game and I was wishing that I could a pair of the Uptempo 3's
pimp.gif

GREAT NEWS......

bout time they retroed the uptempo 3's.

count me in for the red foams as well.

Red foams sound promising.

I'll pick up the Air max tempo 3 and the employee appreciation sale next year.

Black/Navy positeas will be bought as well.

Back
Top Bottom