Meteorites falling from the sky in Russia.

Can someone smarter than me explain the shockwave? Was the thing going that much faster than the speed of sound that it took forever to even hear it? :wow:

bro, asteroids fall from teh sky all the time. Sometimes they're small and more than likely to land on water. This shouldn't be too surprising, but it is a sight to see, no doubt.

Can someone smarter than me explain the shockwave? Was the thing going that much faster than the speed of sound that it took forever to even hear it? :wow:
The meteor was most likely traveling at several thousand miles an hour (over 9000 mph would be my guess :wink: ) when it entered earth's atmosphere. since the speed of sound is 768 mph, It will take a while before you even hear when it made contact with the upper atmosphere.

On a side note for my PS3 Brethren, Meteor exploding over Russia. Y'all know what that means. Better get your Rossmores and your LAARKs ready cuz we gonna have some guests real soon. :lol: :nthat:

i dont get how we know what meteors will pass earth in 2029 but they they couldnt give the people ther a heads up this morning? over 500 injured.....

^thats not the meteor impact video. That's an old famous video of a burning gas pit that everyone reposts as a meteor hit.

The meteor was most likely traveling at several thousand miles an hour (over 9000 mph would be my guess :wink: ) when it entered earth's atmosphere. since the speed of sound is 768 mph, It will take a while before you even hear when it made contact with the upper atmosphere.

On a side note for my PS3 Brethren, Meteor exploding over Russia. Y'all know what that means. Better get your Rossmores and your LAARKs ready cuz we gonna have some guests real soon. :lol: :nthat:

Get those Sentinels ready :lol: that would be the WORST thing to happen :lol:

Back
Top Bottom