METH Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I been telling yall Meth was gonna start making examples of dudes :lol:

While we're on the subject I was banned from the Apple CEO thread, can I get a explanation? Not saying I didn't deserve it, I just want to know what broke the camels back :lol:

Its honestly shocking that you still even post.

More power to you tho.
If it was up to me, he would have been gone when he antagonized a recovering addict with photos of drugs and drug paraphernalia.

But it's whatever...He's been trying to play the little nice guy role lately so he's probably aware that he's on thin ice.
By far the worst thing I've seen posted on NT, then he said dude would get back on the wagon eventually.
There is no "these guys", those posts were appalling, and you didnt even say sorry. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You act like those posts werent reported and removed from the thread, no ones bringing up things that werent already seen by moderators.

Dudes in here brown-noising and finger pointing?

Really?

:smh:

I aint mad at a Meth appreciation post, I kinda missed the 1 liners, but really guys?

I thought a majority of us was out of HS....

mqdefault.jpg

I left nt for one weekend n new draya thread was locked 
mean.gif

Lol at "dry snitching". Learn the definition of the word before throwing it out.

We're just saying the "rules" sometimes are broken and nothing happens. Those threads were locked and some deleted. They (mods) clearly already knew about it. But whatever, doesn't hurt me none

Meth does a great job keeping us animals fed and in the cages. That being said, can you bring back the names that didn't make it?

plz? 
frown.gif

when meth told dude if he got a nt fitted that he would make sure he had it shipped to the mailbox so he can go outside and get it 

By far the worst thing I've seen posted on NT, then he said dude would get back on the wagon eventually.

There is no "these guys", those posts were appalling, and you didnt even say sorry. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You act like those posts werent reported and removed from the thread, no ones bringing up things that werent already seen by moderators.

Dis guy!

Lol at "dry snitching". Learn the definition of the word before throwing it out.

We're just saying the "rules" sometimes are broken and nothing happens. Those threads were locked and some deleted. They (mods) clearly already knew about it. But whatever, doesn't hurt me none

No your wrong... But I'm not going to go into

The unapproved name lists were hilarious.

Im sure the volume of the site prohibits that these days though.

I'd volunteer for it if a certain mod/admin sent me a .txt file of all the names :nerd:

The unapproved name lists were hilarious.

Im sure the volume of the site prohibits that these days though.

I'd volunteer for it if a certain mod/admin sent me a .txt file of all the names :nerd:

Do they even screen SNs anymore?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom