METH Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas can we pay our respects to METHOD MAN. Where would we be without him? Sometimes I feel like he's watching me in the "real world". Did y'all see how fast he shut down that Draya Thread? Hot damn..

Remember fellas he's watching us..

Watching..

methodthumb-715x401.jpg

:rofl: at dudes getting butt hurt over a bird they can find with a simple Google search or instagramb follow. You guys know the thread will be locked and still set yourselves up for the sniping. Is discussing your fantasy of laying pipe and devouring anuses with other men really that deep?

:rofl: at dudes getting butt hurt over a bird they can find with a simple Google search or instagramb follow. You guys know the thread will be locked and still set yourselves up for the sniping. Is discussing your fantasy of laying pipe and devouring anuses with other men really that deep?

most of those dudes between 12-15 though so it's to be expected.

meek thank you for that one rep bruh

Last edited:
i8m1xir.jpg

don't ban me pls

Meek got sniped? Bruh :smh:

If you saw what he tried to get away with, there would be no complain whatsoever.  It was beyond flagrant.  

You guys do know that we have access to a full edit history of every post, right?  

Your man got quickstruck.  

cold blooded :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ima go ahead and let you know my heart stopped when I saw this quote though.

Meanwhile, the Niykee thread remains locked because dudes from the Draya thread came in trollin :smh:

I just got threadbanned in S&T over some stupid stuff. :lol: It was for being disrespectful but the dudes who started it
with me were being just as catty, but got off scot free.

Ah well, dems the breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom