MethodMan, why you no laugh?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Guess nobody has told you MethodMan is a upgraded application of SmarterChild, which was originally a automated chatterbot for AIM. No lie.
eek.gif

I forgot about this, smarterchild came through when it came to homework back in the day
laugh.gif
I remember that thing, and I KNOW I'm not the only one who would try to start fights with it 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
damn yall just took me back to the old days

he's like the dude in the crew who doesnt think farts are funny.

he excuses himself, you hear the smoke alarm go off and he comes back like "hai guys"

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Guess nobody has told you MethodMan is a upgraded application of SmarterChild, which was originally a automated chatterbot for AIM. No lie.
eek.gif

I forgot about this, smarterchild came through when it came to homework back in the day
laugh.gif
I remember that thing, and I KNOW I'm not the only one who would try to start fights with it 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
damn yall just took me back to the old days

Making Meth laugh on NT is like making Xerxes bleed in front of his men.
It can happen, but it won't, it's bad for business.

Making Meth laugh on NT is like making Xerxes bleed in front of his men.
It can happen, but it won't, it's bad for business.

Nah, Meth at least finds some of the stuff on here amusing, he just doesn't explicitly show it. Some of his essays are pretty funny if you give them a read.

Nah, Meth at least finds some of the stuff on here amusing, he just doesn't explicitly show it. Some of his essays are pretty funny if you give them a read.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He has you noob.
i've been here for seven years squire
Then you must've missed it. He's not a frequent user of it so I don't know what you'd expect. He's shown his sense of humor a lot on here.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

He has you noob.
i've been here for seven years squire
Then you must've missed it. He's not a frequent user of it so I don't know what you'd expect. He's shown his sense of humor a lot on here.

no thread jack but do the mods ever have meetings or do they ever converse with one another on or off NT

no thread jack but do the mods ever have meetings or do they ever converse with one another on or off NT

Originally Posted by taymane23

There's probably an admin/mod section that isn't visible to us peasants.

I'm jelly.

Originally Posted by taymane23

There's probably an admin/mod section that isn't visible to us peasants.

I'm jelly.

Back
Top Bottom