'Mexican boxers are better than Filipinos'

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

they look the same. so same %+#%

Why? Because they aren't as handsome as you?
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

canadian Super Middleweights >>>>>
laugh.gif
'Dre Ward >>>> Bute/Pascal

Mexico has hands down the more prestigious history and the most fighters in the rankings. 

Being from LA, I talk to Mexican boxing fans all the time.  And most of the hardcore fans will tell you that the Phillipines is the "new" Mexico in the sport.  Btw, there are some Mexican fans that don't claim Oscar De La Hoya as a Mexican fighter.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

canadian Super Middleweights >>>>>
laugh.gif
'Dre Ward >>>> Bute/Pascal

Mexico has hands down the more prestigious history and the most fighters in the rankings. 

Being from LA, I talk to Mexican boxing fans all the time.  And most of the hardcore fans will tell you that the Phillipines is the "new" Mexico in the sport.  Btw, there are some Mexican fans that don't claim Oscar De La Hoya as a Mexican fighter.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Btw, there are some Mexican fans that don't claim Oscar De La Hoya as a Mexican fighter.

only +%!@ like him here in Dallas. EVERY mexican was rooting for PBF when they fought.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Btw, there are some Mexican fans that don't claim Oscar De La Hoya as a Mexican fighter.

only +%!@ like him here in Dallas. EVERY mexican was rooting for PBF when they fought.

Nonito is Ring's #4 P4P fighter and ESPN #9 P4P

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet. Don't even see how this is thread worthy, OP was posting this with clear ulterior motives. Judging by some of the comments, i'd say he was successful.

Nonito is Ring's #4 P4P fighter and ESPN #9 P4P

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet. Don't even see how this is thread worthy, OP was posting this with clear ulterior motives. Judging by some of the comments, i'd say he was successful.

Back
Top Bottom