Mexican drug cartels don't play

^look up the "sinaloa cartel" , "los zetas" and "Beltran Leyva cartel" i think those are the big players right now.

this cartel warfare is really getting out of hand, if something isnt done soon i can see mexico becoming a failed state.

im not against sending in some U.S troops down there considering most of the problems in Mexico are a direct cause of U.S policies.

These cartels really wouldnt stand a chance against u.s troops, i remember reading an article a while back where, i believe it was president bush ordered to send a few troops down to some border city and within a few days they cleared out the whole area of drug traffickers with no casualties on the u.s side.

^look up the "sinaloa cartel" , "los zetas" and "Beltran Leyva cartel" i think those are the big players right now.

this cartel warfare is really getting out of hand, if something isnt done soon i can see mexico becoming a failed state.

im not against sending in some U.S troops down there considering most of the problems in Mexico are a direct cause of U.S policies.

These cartels really wouldnt stand a chance against u.s troops, i remember reading an article a while back where, i believe it was president bush ordered to send a few troops down to some border city and within a few days they cleared out the whole area of drug traffickers with no casualties on the u.s side.

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

Man this is some BS,i think im going to go on a vigilante mission and take the cartel down.it wont change my life one bit but i dont like seeing how they have no regards to human life.

tumblr_l469sba3Vv1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

What is going on in this pic. Is shes terrified, or is this a joke.

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Man this is some BS,i think im going to go on a vigilante mission and take the cartel down.it wont change my life one bit but i dont like seeing how they have no regards to human life.

tumblr_l469sba3Vv1qzc4eao1_1280.gif

What is going on in this pic. Is shes terrified, or is this a joke.

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

this mission would be the hardest one on any MW game
laugh.gif

My civilian death count would be out of this world. I would shoot everything that moved.

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

this mission would be the hardest one on any MW game
laugh.gif

My civilian death count would be out of this world. I would shoot everything that moved.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Its been noted how far cartels will go to get their point across. At least President Calderon isn't going to give in to the cartels like Vincente Fox and other presidents did before him.

I consider you to be one of the intelligent NT'ers. I figured you may be interested in this piece of information since it seems to be right up your alley as far as interests go. Check this out...Google "School of the Americas"...sounds quite innocuous on the surface but once you read about it you will understand how groups like Los Zetas have such expansive arsenals AND the skills to use them. In other words for the most part, they (groups like Los Zetas) aren't just your run of the mill goons.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Its been noted how far cartels will go to get their point across. At least President Calderon isn't going to give in to the cartels like Vincente Fox and other presidents did before him.

I consider you to be one of the intelligent NT'ers. I figured you may be interested in this piece of information since it seems to be right up your alley as far as interests go. Check this out...Google "School of the Americas"...sounds quite innocuous on the surface but once you read about it you will understand how groups like Los Zetas have such expansive arsenals AND the skills to use them. In other words for the most part, they (groups like Los Zetas) aren't just your run of the mill goons.

RIP

RIP

Back
Top Bottom