Mexicanos de NT.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Salsa, Bachata and Merengue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This swing want to be/ Irish stepping crap...
grin.gif
Fixed.
smokin.gif

No m@ames guey ha ha

Mis jefes son de Quiroga, Michoacan...el pueblo oficial de las carnitas!

It's not fair to have a thread where people speak Mexican because this is Merica, and damn foreign's need to learn to speak Merican if they wan stay in this here land

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It's not fair to have a thread where people speak Mexican because this is Merica, and damn foreign's need to learn to speak Merican if they wan stay in this here land
That's what makes America great. I'm a proud American and I see this view as being anti-American.

Que es muy buenisimo threado originaly postador, y mi mexicano niketaquieros viva la rasta
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

No m@ames guey ha ha

I was born in Quiroga, and lived ten minutes away in San Jeronimo Purenchecuaro..theres nothing like eating carnitas or a nice cocktel de camarones

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Michoacan reppin on NT
pimp.gif

I only ate there once before visiting Janitzio when I was little.
I went to Janitzio too! Did you go inside the statue? Fish there was like damn.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

No m@ames guey ha ha

CANNOT WAIT to be out there soon enough
smokin.gif
Here in TX there's a family from Quiroga that makes carnitas every Sunday to sell out of their house...as de cuenta que estas en la plaza de Quiroga
pimp.gif

Hablando de Quiroga...

iwnsec.jpg

2k3tu.jpg

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

No m@ames guey ha ha

I was born in Quiroga, and lived ten minutes away in San Jeronimo Purenchecuaro..theres nothing like eating carnitas or a nice cocktel de camarones
That's wicked fam!  Y en la noche no hay como unos tacos de adobada y tu vaso de buñelos para el postre
pimp.gif

Where do you live now?  NT'er frijo sneaker tambien es de San Jeronimo Purenchecuaro...

CincoSeisDos - What part of Michoacan is your family from?

Back
Top Bottom