Mexicanos de NT.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

LATE reply, but here's some pics from my Christmas/New Years trip to Tangas
smokin.gif
Dope pics primo...can't wait to go back to Quiroga...last time I was there was like 3 years ago and it was the first time taking my wife, she loved it...

Speaking of carnitas, thats what my brother is serving at his wedding. Pa la peda! Its going down! 
pimp.gif

Nacido en Mexicali Baja California.  Cachanilla FTW!

Currently en El Valle De Napa, Norte de Califazzz

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

LATE reply, but here's some pics from my Christmas/New Years trip to Tangas
smokin.gif
Dope pics primo...can't wait to go back to Quiroga...last time I was there was like 3 years ago and it was the first time taking my wife, she loved it...

Bro, it was pretty awesome, my folks are headed back the first week in May, wish I could tag along and @!$% some of that #$%% up yet again
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

im 100% mexican born in mexico city. edmonds, wa is my second home though, i love the tranquility, but miss the people of mexico. if only the world got along.

since i got the NT fam here, hopefully you guys can help me a little. i was detained by ICE and they're trying to deport me now. i bonded out and im fighting my case. i made a FB page to bring awareness to the out-dated american immigration policy and to gain support for my innocence. here's the link, please like if you feel the struggle.

https://www.facebook.com/DontDeporttheInnocent

f1a350c4e7c1ba35742836b25880b794b69690d.jpg

All are from the homeland, parents just got back from a weeks trip to Tangas and brought me back the top one they copped in Zamora 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guadalajara, Jalisco representando.....

-CincoSeisDos:
Esos Fajos pitiados estan bien perrones vato....

Thanks bros
smile.gif

I think I can buy maybe 5 back home compared to what they charge in HP or a Tres Hermanos
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think the novia is headed out to her family's pueblo in August for the Fiestas, you know I had to put in an order for 4 or 5 more belts since i'm not sure when i'll be able to head back out there
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo

My pops is from Guanajuato and moms is from Mexicali.
I was born in San Jose

whaaaaaa.  My moms from Guanajuato and pops from Mexicali.  I was born in Mexicali and moved to Napa when I was 7. craaazy

-UNDFT-

Back
Top Bottom