mexicans dat become illegal aliens jumpin US borders...i aint even mad VOL. 23 headless found merked

Yall think there is a bigger force behind the zetas that wants to kill Mexicans and latinos? And potentially genocide them?

Originally Posted by McRaptor

50,000 people in 6 years man 
sick.gif

yea whats the count for the iraq/afghan war? i feel like its worse in mexico....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The U.S. Should get involved with Mexico in their war on drugs/cartels.....seriously. We always seem to get involved in everything else, so why not get involved in something that actually is directly affecting the country? Crime in Texas, Arizona, Nevada, California, and others have been influenced by these Mexican cartels. A HUGE amount of the drugs these cartels buy from other south american countries usually end up here in the states....dammit.

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

The U.S. Should get involved with Mexico in their war on drugs/cartels.....seriously. We always seem to get involved in everything else, so why not get involved in something that actually is directly affecting the country? Crime in Texas, Arizona, Nevada, California, and others have been influenced by these Mexican cartels. A HUGE amount of the drugs these cartels buy from other south american countries usually end up here in the states....dammit.
Merida Initiative

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Animals.[/color]
racist
how so?
. http://niketalk.com/reply...8/Animals#reply-10821158
From Meth
I don't care about people using the word "animals" in and of itself; I'm concerned with people intentionally using it as a troll reply.  That's where the harm comes in.

he knows his intention
Moreover,

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP, you always gotta find a way to let us know you're Latino huh? 
eyes.gif
[/color]
http://niketalk.com/forum...reply/id/12582651?page=1
Why the
eyes.gif

only reason there is such a vicious trade going on is because da US is da number 1 country as far as demand in da world...

i say legalize some herb and watch their money shrink.

Originally Posted by natelav129

racist
how so?
. http://niketalk.com/reply...8/Animals#reply-10821158
From Meth
I don't care about people using the word "animals" in and of itself; I'm concerned with people intentionally using it as a troll reply.  That's where the harm comes in.

he knows his intention
Moreover,

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OP, you always gotta find a way to let us know you're Latino huh? 
eyes.gif
[/color]
http://niketalk.com/forum...reply/id/12582651?page=1
Why the
eyes.gif

i applaud this post
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ban that sensitive hypocrite, meth

what a clown. dudes likes to talk trash but wont hesitate to call up al sharpton and the rest of the naacp trolls when something is said about his folk
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Umm... Zetas were trained by the U.S
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Goin to Mexico this summer. Should be fun to say the least
Good luck man. Keep your eyes open and try to avoid putting your foot in your mouth.

real life, when i was in El Paso a few weeks riding down the highway you could see directly into Juarez, Mexico...the hairs on my body absolutely stood erect...that *#@!! scary

i know VBS.tv had a documentary with some dude who photographs people after they got murked for some gore tabloid type thing they have down there...you guys should check it out...and that movie Miss Bala that i was hyping up a while back is a good look into how they can pull people in...

It goes both ways.  A lot of the guns down there are from the US, and to some degree the government tolerates the violence that goes on down there.  This is from an article in Guernica Magazine where Noam Chomsky breaks things down:
Spoiler [+]
 By **Luis Fernando Cárdenas**
chomsky300.jpg
Since 2008, the violence in Mexico and especially in Ciudad Juárez has risen to unprecedented levels. The number of dead in Mexico, mostly civilian, has surpassed 30,000 people, and of those homicides, about 9,000 occurred in Ciudad Juárez alone. The violence has become a normal way of life. I asked Professor Noam Chomsky about this war next door.

—Luis Fernando Cárdenas for Guernica

Guernica: Journalists in Mexico live in constant danger. A photojournalist from the newspaper El Diario was recently murdered in Juárez. The newspaper responded by printing an op-ed piece addressed to the cartels titled, “What do you want from us?

Back
Top Bottom