MF DOOM passes at 49

Speechless...

And then the fact that he’s been deceased since Halloween :sick:

Last edited:
****ing can't believe it. My favorite rapper growing up. DOOM's music opened my mind in ways I hadn't thought possible. Got me through a lot of long nights in college. Blew my mind wide open countless times. Lots of good times with friends had DOOM on repeat in the background. His reach and influence is legendary. RIP to the metal finger god :frown:|l

Don't think there's ever been a more influential hip hop artist where most fans had no idea how he even looked or much about him.

it's almost fitting that we'd find out weeks after the fact.

The culture and genre lost one of the greats and one of the most original/unique artists of all time |l, RIP DOOM

Wow man...i got put on to MF DOOM way back in 2011. What a ****ty *** way end the year :emoji_cry:

No
Idea who that is but seen it on Twitter

wasn’t there a NTer with that name, almost thought It was him

rip to him

QuerulousFondDorado-size_restricted.gif

What a legendary persona.

Even if you never heard his music. Never saw a concert, never saw a video.

You knew who MF DOOM was.

If you listened to hip-hip, you know he's, "Your favorite rappers, favorite rapper." And you just accepted it as truth.

That's some iconic stuff.

RIP

RIP to this brother, really knew him from his big influence on this message board. But I can recognize his music was very influential to those who were here when I first arrived, and his Dunks were always talked about here.

What makes me wonder is how did his family keep this a secret since October 31st? thats true under the radar ish and props to them to sharing this tragic news when they were ready, it’s just crazy that this was kept in so long 🙏🏾

Damn. :smh:

DOOM is an absolute legend. RIP.

In true DOOM fashion his death goes unmentioned for 2 months. Wild.

Back
Top Bottom