MF Dooms restock

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by LordOfDaKickz

kampout herb listen u got a problme with it you know EXACTLY where my shop is and please let me know how you really feel,dudes know how much they will be...in regards to the newsletter my bad def was a hige mistake on a typo on us but if you clearly read the disclousures in the email it will tell you we arent responsible for them because we are human and can make a mistake...BTW kampout herb ask for James when you come here tuff guyy

He has a valid point. I understand that we are all human but a mistake like that is HUGE. Dudes don't know how much they are going to be, only the store knows that or ppl. who's lives revovle around what's on their feet. A disclosure in the e-mail doesn't hide the fact that there was a huge **$@ up and you guys have to take the L for deceiving potential customers.

Asking for someone? What is that going to prove? He was voicing his opinion as a dissatisfied consumer. That's his right. For you to tell him to come see you means that you know you *!%+#% up and you can't accept criticism.
People whose lives revolve around what's on their feet!? Amazing! And we have people starving and going to war in this country.
smh.gif

Shop here in louisville received a restock of these this week, the paul urich's, and bruts. They were charging 150$ for the Dooms and 100$ for theUrich's. They sold out of the Dooms fast!

M.I.A. gonna have them 2morrow...but they sellin them for $150...don't know if I'm gonna cop

Chicago heads, Uprise got theirs and sold all big sizes; as of noon, they had sizes 7 thru 9 for $150.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Chicago heads, Uprise got theirs and sold all big sizes; as of noon, they had sizes 7 thru 9 for $150.
Dag, but it's cool becuz I wasn't going to pay that $150
pimp.gif

"Chicago heads, Uprise got theirs and sold all big sizes; as of noon, they had sizes 7 thru 9 for $150. "

^^ OLD news. BWAHAHAHAHA............

lol..may seem funny but we aint hiding u know where the shop is and if possible i would highly appericate if you can can come thru and tell us why we so wackinstead of posting it on a forum... thats all no harm done cause i know who u are and ur a light weight just stating facts my man...call the store and see if iam here before you come so you dont waste no time and can dedicate more of your herby life to nt

Broti - shut up. And love the avy - lol

Ransom - whats cookin, long time no talk.....

LorOfDaKickz - your period button break on you?

Mannchyld - is that sig allowed?

Mannchyld...were did you get your avy? That looks like a painting my cousin did.
Flint were you able to pick up your sz 10?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Broti - shut up. And love the avy - lol

Ransom - whats cookin, long time no talk.....

LorOfDaKickz - your period button break on you?

Mannchyld - is that sig allowed?
Same ol same ol Flint. Work & DJing. I was @ Aurora last Friday evening and what a waste of trip. I copped my wife a pair of 95s and I gottatake them back. I got your email addy locked in my Sidekick.

Originally Posted by chi town aloha

Mannchyld...were did you get your avy? That looks like a painting my cousin did.
Flint were you able to pick up your sz 10?

I honestly have no clue. It's been on my laptop since Dilla passed. If your cousin did do it, tell him it's one of the best Dilla memorials I'veseen.

Originally Posted by LordOfDaKickz

lol..may seem funny but we aint hiding u know where the shop is and if possible i would highly appericate if you can can come thru and tell us why we so wack instead of posting it on a forum... thats all no harm done cause i know who u are and ur a light weight just stating facts my man...call the store and see if i am here before you come so you dont waste no time and can dedicate more of your herby life to nt
chill tough guy, i live in brooklyn..in the mean time

well a jersey reports there is a hypebeast spot sellin them for (get this)... 200-250 this week! haha

My store will be selling them for 175 In Jersey "the Spot" on division street somerville nj we have a nice size run coming and we also ship

Back
Top Bottom