MF Dooms restock

Nooooooo...keep 'em exclusive
laugh.gif

man i wished i wouldve picked these up the day they came out for the retail of $90 at my local shop. too bad they were already sold out

can someone let me know what places in the San Fernando Valley area might have them?

a store near me says theyll be getting some money cats..the dooms are more limited right?

if not then i might have a chance
pimp.gif

dont think these are getting restocked, but if it is true maybe the Prod II elephant print got restocked too!

This is actually true...and my shop just got another re-stock of the P-Rod 2 elephant print last week.

i feel bad for them fools paying super overcharged prices

actually i DONT feel bad... for most of them... foolish hypebeast
So if you pay an expensive price, your automatically a hypebeast?

I really hate when skateshops do not charge box price. the retail on these were 90!!! what?? Ground Zero in Davis had the takashi 2's but i was not able toget them because they were selling them for 150!!! these dooms would have been nice to have and later skate in!!

Hey Could anybody tell me any skate shops around Dc or Maryland that got the dooms back in stock!! Thanks in advance

I'm not really into dunks with the exception of the Syracuse's. I actually like these though. I'm not familiar with SB accounts in the NYC area soif anyone could help me with information it would be greatly appreciated.

Ground Zero in Davis had the takashi 2's but i was not able to get them because they were selling them for 150

If you're a size 7 or 14, they have 'em now for $99. The initial price was absolutely ridiculous! It was the same for the Sacramento, Roseville, andNatomas stores as well. I doubt they'll get anything exclusive like Doom's or Money Cats. Best to check out PLA in Folsom or FTC in D-Town Sac for anyrestocked items.

jordanskates17 wrote:
I really hate when skateshops do not charge box price. the retail on these were 90!!! what?? Ground Zero in Davis had the takashi 2's but i was not able to get them because they were selling them for 150!!!

and i thought $15 over retail was bad i paid $108 for my takashi's

no store in NYC sold the DOOMs for less than 150+ tax. This is what happens when the morons at Nike sb give more sneaker boutiques SB accounts like DQM,Supreme, and Secret Society while hard core skate shops that sell at retail like KCDC and Central Sports get the leftovers and occaisonal premium releases.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

no store in NYC sold the DOOMs for less than 150+ tax. This is what happens when the morons at Nike sb give more sneaker boutiques SB accounts like DQM, Supreme, and Secret Society while hard core skate shops that sell at retail like KCDC and Central Sports get the leftovers and occaisonal premium releases.

i feel ya.
SB needs to help out the core shops much more often. SMH at Supreme. punks.

Back
Top Bottom