MGK signed to Bad Boy

[h1]Machine Gun Kelly Calls LeBron James "A Really Poor Example Of A Human Being"[/h1]
by SEAN RYON

posted August 10, 2011 at 7:00PM EDT | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...really-poor-example-of-a-human-being#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">66 comments

Machine_Gun_Kelly-On_LeBron_James-hhdx.jpg.jpg

The Bad Boy/Interscope signee blasts the former Cavalier forward and gives fans an update on his LP.

The Masked Gorilla recently caught up with the newest member of Diddy's Bad Boy family Machine Gun Kelly as a part of their TMG University Enrollment series. While discussing his Cleveland upbringing, the Ohio native spoke on what it was like to lose former Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James. Kelly trashed Bron-Bron for his highly publicized decision to join the Miami Heat last year, calling him "a really poor example of a human being."

"I don't really like [LeBron] at all," he said of the Miami Heat star. "That guy's a really poor example of a human being. We don't really roll like that [in Cleveland]. We west boys stay true to [our] motha****in' homes, and heroes don't leave when they're in need."

Machine Gun Kelly also spoke on his impending debut album Lace Up. He said that he's working with a variety of different artists, including Mike Posner, Lil B and punk-pop band Good Charlotte. He also added that despite early reports that Lace Up would hit stores sometime in the first quarter of 2012, he will ensure that the album's released this fall, even if that means he has to take measures into his own hands.

"Me and [the band] Good Charlotte just got in the studio last week. [We made] kind of like a dubstep, electro-type joint. Me and Lil B have got a joint, me and Mike Posner have got a joint - and these are all for the album," he said. "The album is looking great, man. It's got a certified stamp from like, the certified up-and-coming [artists] and a lot of the already certified O.G.s of the game. It's just a dope mesh [of music], [with] people like me and Mike Posner doing a song, which you wouldn't normally see me do, and me and Good Charlotte doing the same thing...the album's going to drop [this] fall, I don't a @%%# what anybody says...labels, all that stuff, I don't give a @%%#. I'm dropping that +!!*@ [this] fall if I have to drop it myself."

Originally Posted by Peep Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....This actually wasn't that bad of a song, but this is also probably MGK's future.

56.jpg
kain_cioffie_former_bad_boy.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you would think that these rappers have learned better than signing to Bad Boy right now.

music is far from Puff's only hustle these days and unfortunately it has suffered tremendously.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

[h1]Machine Gun Kelly Calls LeBron James "A Really Poor Example Of A Human Being"[/h1]
by SEAN RYON

posted August 10, 2011 at 7:00PM EDT | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...really-poor-example-of-a-human-being#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">66 comments

The Bad Boy/Interscope signee blasts the former Cavalier forward and gives fans an update on his LP.

the-letter-l.jpg
the-letter-l.jpg
the-letter-l.jpg
the-letter-l.jpg

I didn't hear much lyrically and he doesn't have much of a personality. Normally I'd wonder how you market a guy like that then I remembered this is Bad Boy and they don't think about those things before signing people. Good luck with that guy in an already inflated market, competing with Yelawolf around the same time.

Machine Gun Kelly was arrested after creating a flash mob at an Ohio Mall. The madness was all caught on tape and looked like chaos, dope chaos. The Bad Boy artist got love from his regional hometown area with hundreds of fans showing up in anticipation. Damn mall cops, Ha!

This dude is lame.
laugh.gif

Fake **$ Clevelander. This dude get love from the burbs only, the hood don't mess with him.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

This dude is lame.
laugh.gif

Fake **$ Clevelander. This dude get love from the burbs only, the hood don't mess with him.

The hood don't F with Em like that either and we see where that got him.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

This dude is lame.
laugh.gif

The hood don't F with Em like that either and we see where that got him.

I'm saying though right? _'s act like burbs isn't the key to mainstream success.
The hood ain't buying records or going to shows

Dude is going to need to wear hats his whole career. It hurts to look at that hairline.

after that interview, i'm never listening to a song by machine gun kelly.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Dude is going to need to wear hats his whole career. It hurts to look at that hairline.
Its a Ohio thing

Bow Wow is well on his way too

He's got some songs that go hard, but he just looks like a joke. He might need to just shave his head Mr. Clean style.

I guess this is supposed to be his single and I think Diddy told him to do it with Waka

"Royal Rumble in the club call me John Cen-O"
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 in a very bad way

Back
Top Bottom