Miami beach, NYE

Me and the wife are heading to south beach for new years/anniversary and just wanted to see if anyone in that area know how are things out there with the whole covid situation. Think it would be a more enjoyable experience bar hopping up and down ocean drive, or trying to grab a reservation/ table somewhere? We were thinking a good hookah lounge and or bar.

Been on my Google's and alot of places are either unsure or not even answering their phone or dms.

Pretty sure ocean drive is still closed off to vehicles, but there's some restaurants/bars/clubs that might be open. Not sure what to tell you since I haven't passed around there since August.

TooThrowed? You in TX, bro. If so do you fam. Texas is just lax right now. Everything wide open. The risk is about the same.

sheesh bruh

better off renting a cabin in mammoth or big bear

might be searching for baby names in 9 months tho :lol:
i was just out there in bear too the snow is FIRE after the rain we just got in socal :pimp:
as for OP forget the table man go explore miami on foot and bar hop imo.

200.gif

TooThrowed? You in TX, bro. If so do you fam. Texas is just lax right now. Everything wide open. The risk is about the same.

Louisiana born, moved to tx about a year ago. Yea tx is lax, I see this ain't really the move. I haven't been up to date with how bad FLA is, clearly my wife haven't either being the one that planned everything. We are currently in St croix at the moment but will be heading to miami in two days.

Louisiana born, moved to tx about a year ago. Yea tx is lax, I see this ain't really the move. I haven't been up to date with how bad FLA is, clearly my wife haven't either being the one that planned everything. We are currently in St croix at the moment but will be heading to miami in two days.

Is the risk worth the reward? Can ya whether the storm of covid if ya get it? And quarantine so you dont affect others? Then rock on playboy.

i hated miami when i would go with a significant other. It was depressing seeing all those single women and my hands tied.

Is the risk worth the reward? Can ya whether the storm of covid if ya get it? And quarantine so you dont affect others? Then rock on playboy.

i hated miami when i would go with a significant other. It was depressing seeing all those single women and my hands tied.

Well I've been scott free, my wife has already had it . Mild symptoms for about four days. Nothing too serious. All of our family is in louisiana and we have already seen them on Christmas day. Won't be seeing them again for some months. I work in Austin, another hot spot, but never caught the vid thankfully. We were planning on quarantining afterwards when we made it back and getting tested again just in case.

Back
Top Bottom