Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

:lol: crazy chick would smash tho

Uber driver should've dropped her *** off in Little Haiti since she so tough

Last edited:
she is 
devil.gif

When taking your oath upon becoming a physician you agree to hold yourself to a certain moral and professional standard even out of the workplace but this woman is completely reckless and carefree. I dont see anyone taking her seriously as a neurologist at all

butt nice tho 

Last edited:
on a serious note. it sucks in this day and age, one bad night can literally erase 12+ years of hard work (college + med school + residency) if it ends up viral on the internet. we've all had our bad nights, doing dumb things while drunk.

p.s. wood smash.
yeah, no.

surprised this thread hasnt taken THAT turn...

can't turn up and slip up these days, those cameras destroy lives lol.

i think its disgusting. everyone should stop throwing stones in their glass houses while getting off their high horse

Are you kidding? People need to be held accountable for their actions if harming another person or their property like the taco bell guy who attacked the uber driver. "I was drunk" is not an excuse

examples like this are why alcohol should be banned...too many people can't control themselves

This is exactly why I tell folks, even when you're off the clock, you're still on the clock.

For someone as educated as her should know better. There's no excuse for her action and her license should be revolked. I doubt the medical board will take this lightly and she can thank her friend for recording everything.

Also, Uber is strict with their car policy so I'm assuming she caused the dents on the car.
Yep I noticed that dent too, she probably will have to cover that too. Horrible night for the psycho, should've backed away from those last 2 tequila shots.

She's 30 tho. She's not some 19 year old college freshman at Big State U actin a fool at the local frat. She's a grown *** woman that got drunk and violent.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

She's 30 tho. She's not some 19 year old college freshman at Big State U actin a fool at the local frat. She's a grown *** woman that got drunk and violent.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

People seem to be overlooking this fact.

Would smash tho.

We are talking about Miami here, things like this happen lol. The driver did not press charges, things where settled amicably between her and the driver with the help of law enforcement. He most likely will get a reimbursement from both Uber and the girl, so he is technically covered. The MAIN topic is those with cameras, they do serious damage to a persons reputation. It is one of those circumstances that is unplanned, what if it was your face that was going viral ( You ought to see it from an alternative perspective --- > "what if it was me") lol.

WSHH world brah. :lol:

there is no alternative

she assaulted the guy, officers and damaged property

only reason she's not in jail is because she's attractive

black people being shot in the street for way less

she should def be fired

Also, Uber is strict with their car policy so I'm assuming she caused the dents on the car.
:lol: Uber will let anyone drive whatever car in whatever condition really, they don't even inspect cars.

SMH @ the driver not pressing charges.

Last edited:
[h1]Miami doctor placed on leave after confrontation with Uber driver goes viral[/h1]
WTVJ 

4:55 PM, Jan 21, 2016

5 hours ago

A neurology resident, employed by the Jackson Health System, has been placed on administrative leave after a controversial video involving an Uber driver went viral.

According to a statement from Jackson Health, Dr. Anjali Ramkissoon, a fourth-year resident, has been placed on leave, effective immediately, and removed from all clinical duties.

The statement also says an internal investigation has been launched, and the outcome will determine whether any disciplinary action will be taken.

The incident reportedly started when Ramkissoon got into an Uber vehicle without a reservation and refused to get out.

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/dr-a...ter-confrontation-with-uber-driver-goes-viral
already bit her in the ***

You're trying too hard.

Don't want to jeopardize your career? Don't physically assault people and destroy their property unprovoked. It's as simple as that. Look at all the other people (myself included) who somehow manage to drink their ***** off and not do ridiculous **** like this.

And in 2016, if you can't recognize that doing **** like that in the street in MIAMI will make you go viral, well, you deserve what's coming.

You can't pass this off as "my bad, I got really drunk and did some stupid ****". This goes beyond a mistake. This is a character flaw that this broad has. That vindictive and berating person is who she is. I wouldn't want her working at my hospital, either. It sucks, but whatever comes her way from this incident is what she has earned.
Good point. I gues I feel bad Becasue she just lost her career and not just a job

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.[/quote}
This. I'm not understanding why people are negating the fact that she should be responsible for her actions. So what it was recorded? More stuff like this ought to be brought to the light. Bringing up that she spent 12 additional years in med school and ignoring fact that she should have the common sense to make better decisions as a grown *** woman with something to lose. Female sympathyzers, I tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom