Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

Fam, it's called critical thinking and putting two and two together. I doubt she comes from a poor upbringing so we can't use the excuse she went to med school in the carribean to save money.

She is clearly a party girl as the video shows and she went to a school abroad that is not academically rigorous so she could skate by doing the bare minimum just to get an MD title added to her name and the paycheck that comes with it

BS and BA same **** my dude ...

Titles? You are required to pass an MCAT and then a state licensing board.

There's the 4 year undergraduate another 4 years of intense medical schooling and about another 2-4 internship.

How the hell can you bribe your way through all this is beyond me please enlighten us.

PS. This is not about her actions anymore. You said this ugly duckling was not even smart and you out her credentials. Do you change the entire argument.

I would of have though you knew what you did there with all your education.

By the time you have finished your actual residency training for the specialty with the shortest residency, you will have finished 23rd grade. Let that sink in. And if you want to be a surgeon, throw in another 5-6 years for a longer residency and additional fellowships. You will have been in school for longer than most people have been alive on this forum.

So no, not any idiot can become a physician in the US. Regardless of how much work you actually have to do, the length of time for training is still the same.

doc should have better judgement

add UNEMPLOYED to her list of names

by her speech, movements,  and balance ( got up quick off the ground )

didn't appear drunk, Just a "C"  IMO

now she can say "want fries with that "

Here you are assuming she is licenced by the state. She was still doing her residency

Dudes going extra hard to save this bird :lol:

She did some clown ish and she deserves to get clowned

hmm. I assumed dudes are more so defending the med school she attended and not her.

I like how people are recommending she should change her career to pron. Like her years in school for medicine can't get her another job.
You're underestimating the power of Internet outrage. It ruins lives. Not saying what she did is right but that's how it is.

Is a clinic or practice gonna care that much about angry internet people if they need a part-time doctor though? I can't even remember her name, I doubt many will remember who aren't always on the internet looking for this stuff.

She can likely get an urgent care or wound care clinic job if she tries. Getting another residency spot may be tough. I've seen people blackballed for less. It would be different if she had finished training

I have a few homies who just got into med school and the consensus is that name brand doesn't really hold as much weight.

It's apparently more of a "if you get in / successfully complete, you're good to go."

It depends on what specialty you're going for. Certain ones are brutally competitive and you can't even get into unless you're from a respected US allopathic school

Here you are assuming she is licenced by the state. She was still doing her residency

Dudes going extra hard to save this bird :lol:

Don't know the FL laws but here in Cali we have to be licensed by the beginning of our 3rd year in training

It's crazy how intense internet vitriol can be. People disassociate internet figures from human beings in an odd way, in the sense that they are not afforded empathy or the privilege of a lapse of judgment.

I understand the criticism. It's one thing if she was 18 years old, but for a 30 year old to have an outburst of that manner shows a detestable character flaw. Nonetheless, I don't know if what she did crossed the bounds worthy of termination. However, doctors and lawyers, are bound by extremely rigorous professional standards so the scrutiny will always be more intense and severe when transgressions are made.

Internet people can't mind their business. It seems like people are still following / stalking her. The incident happened a while ago but people who have no connection to it can't let it go.

It's crazy how intense internet vitriol can be. People disassociate internet figures from human beings in an odd way, in the sense that they are not afforded empathy or the privilege of a lapse of judgment.

I understand the criticism. It's one thing if she was 18 years old, but for a 30 year old to have an outburst of that manner shows a detestable character flaw. Nonetheless, I don't know if what she did crossed the bounds worthy of termination. However, doctors and lawyers, are bound by extremely rigorous professional standards so the scrutiny will always be more intense and severe when transgressions are made.

She definitely went way past the line. People have been let go for much less. Her getting fired isn't some tragedy, the harassment OTOH is unnecessary

Honestly, most of this stems from her entitled attitude and semi attractiveness. If there's one thing the internet hates more, it's attractive females who act entitled.

Dudes going extra hard to save this bird
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Exactly, called me stupid over the weekend ... dude been in this thread cappin' hard like:

Last edited:
Are we even gonna care about her in a couple weeks? Now if someone is tracking her and finds out she has a new gig, sure bump the thread

Didn't he drop the charges or not even press charges and forgave her? Why are other people more upset than the actual victim. Was/Is she a ***** for what she did? Yes. Not lets move the **** on and let her get on with her life.

She made a mistake, drunk or not. That shoudn't be an excuse to invade her personal life and **** up her professional aspirations. Fake outrage is crazy.

Didn't he drop the charges or not even press charges and forgave her? Why are other people more upset than the actual victim. Was/Is she a ***** for what she did? Yes. Not lets move the **** on and let her get on with her life.

She made a mistake, drunk or not. That shoudn't be an excuse to invade her personal life and **** up her professional aspirations. Fake outrage is crazy.

Well he was paid to drop them.
Plus this is the world we live in people don't give a **** about each other thats never gonna change.

not drunk at all. had no problem getting up off the ground fast and with balance. walked away at the end straight as an arrow. no arrest for PI. driver was a nice guy and she is lucky. they would LOVE her in jail ......didn't know when to stop shows lack of control 

Last edited:
So question y'all: The cameraman (or someone off camera?) called out her name so clearly they know her. What would you do if that was your home girl? Try to pull her away? Do nothing..record it?
didn't hear her name called, did hear cameraman call female with him by name as she walked in front of camera at about 30 second mark.....this girl just cray cray BUT knew enough to bolt before police arrived.  and then to go on TV to try to explain it away  WTF   

Back
Top Bottom