Miami Heads stay destroying the game...(VID)

So dudes in NY, Atlanta, LA or Chicago dont wear fake shoes? eff outta here with that. And for the last time, its not a "game".

Whats the purpose of this thread?

You should seriously think twice before you create another thread.

So dudes in NY, Atlanta, LA or Chicago dont wear fake shoes?
same thing I wanted to say

by the way that looks like the U.S.A. Flea Market on 27th Ave here in miami
laugh.gif

I didn't watch the whole video. But what exactly was the "trend"? Dancing?

Brilliant to discredit an entire city for dancing. Although you went from Miami, to Florida, to the "south", so you sound mad confused already.

And yes, fakes are everywhere. My sneaker collection is solid. But you act like everyone out there is an internet sneaker snob and is supposed to care aboutwearing fake J's.

First of all, Miami isnt the "South", Miami is Miami. Second, you wont go to Miami and tell therm about their fake Jordans.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

First of all, Miami isnt the "South", Miami is Miami. Second, you wont go to Miami and tell therm about their fake Jordans.

yea the southern coast of florida is not the south... n stop tryin to make a whole city sound gangsta...

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Can we all get alone

ewww no, *slap.

But miami? dusty dreads, tall white tees with brown tints, colorful shoes? for the most part they might be the southiest of the south.

Whatever the case, that track is dope. Gotta love carefree, feel good bass music. I miss that @*!%, word to the Ghost Town DJs.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

yea the southern coast of florida is not the south... n stop tryin to make a whole city sound gangsta...

You gonna put Miami in the same category as ATL and Houston? Son, don't talk about a place where you never been.

son? please... what does me never going there have to do with anything?.. the south is the south ******... on the map u cant look up north and see miami...yall at one of the most SOUTHERN points on the map... i didnt say country i said southern...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

son? please... what does me never going there have to do with anything?.. the south is the south ******... on the map u cant look up north and see miami... yall at one of the most SOUTHERN points on the map... i didnt say country i said southern...

How would you know how bad a city if you havent been their, SON. I'm talking South referring to the music industry, Miami is it's own genre notaffiliated with the South, tough guy.

Back
Top Bottom