Miami Nters ?? Vol What to do What to do ... like any one looks here

Going to miami on thursday till monday for my bday , ill be staying at the Royal Palm . What clubs should i hit up and which should i avoid and any good places to eat ? We will have a car , but not trying to drive wayyyyy too far . Any help would be nice thanks 

there should be a "miami guide for out of towners" sticky.

1. where is your hotel located?

2. clubs? liv is always on point but expect to spend a grip, not to mention keeping the female to male ratio. cameo and mansion are nice. sobe live is hit or miss, imo. i would club hop to most of these places. south beach is pretty small, so going to many of these places is fairly easy. i would hit our strip clubs. tootsies is dope. they may have bottle specials on sunday if i remember. if you're not into the tourist thing, go from downtown to midtown. nice clubs there.

3. avoid the traffic. it fluctuates from bad to worse on the beach on the weekend. avoid buying anything on the beach. you will pay tourist prices. food may be the one exception. obviously avoid the police. they love out of towners. people come here for vacation and leave with a case. avoid getting lost. our hoods are scattered in between really nice to nice neighborhoods. lastly, avoid looking like a tourist, obvious, but people think they can wild out here.

4. how far is too far? 10 miles? 20? miami is huge! fine dining? i would go to azul or scarpetta. we got really cheap, really good food from the caribbean and latin american countries, but they are somewhat in the hood. other than that, i would go to 8 oz burger or burger and beer joint. maybe big pinks or los perros on the beach as well.

hopes this helps.

also, hit up the pools at the bigger hotels. they have bottle service and pretty nice women.

paz.

3 questions...

Are there any good gyms on South Beach that I can sign up for temporarily?

Any good barber shops on South Beach?

Is the outlet mall (I think its called 'Dolphin Mall' or something) worth checking out in Miami?

Back
Top Bottom