Mic Geronimo question

Whats good... What album did Mic Geronimo's Criminal Warfare '99 appear on?

I used to have it but somehow lost place of the file and can't find it anywhere. I can't even figure out what album it was on. It was a posse cut feat NORE, and two other dudes. Any help on this would be much appreciated. Nothing on youtube, google or itunes. I'm lost

Man....Mic Geronimo is so ill. Never thought I'd see him mentioned on here. Been years since I listened to him too

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Man....Mic Geronimo is so ill. Never thought I'd see him mentioned on here. Been years since I listened to him too

i made a mic geronimo thread months back. not alot of ppl on here ever heard of him

Whereva you at, whereva you are...LOL. I wonder what homebiy is doing nowadays? VH1 should bring back the where are they now series & hit up some rappers like Mic, Dudes from Onyx, The Liks, Lords of the Underground. Like what are they doin' now? Like what is Wise Intelligent from Poor Righteous Teachers doin' now? Does he own a Boston Market franchise or something? My eyes would be glued to the set.

I didn't expect to get more than 2 responses. We should start the where are old school rappers now thread. But back to my question... Anyone? Criminal Warfare 99... What album or where can i find it?

i'm shocked to see a Mic Geronimo thread, he had a joint with DMX back in the day that was my favorite #$&%, I think it was Usual Suspects

He was dope until he signed with Diddy and then he fell to nothingness like every other rapper who signs with Diddy. His first album is classic though. 

Oh and to kickmatic... I tried looking up the cut earlier and I came up with nathan.

I even tried looking it up on Discogs and I STILL couldn't find anything (if you can't find !@*! on Discogs then you're in trouble).

This seems to be one of those joints that was just out there that never appeared on an album.

I could be dead wrong though.

Mic Geronimo's Criminal Warfare '99 appear on the album Gang Ties Soundtrack / King Pin LP

Back
Top Bottom