Michael Beasley fell off the wagon?

[h1] [/h1]
It looked like rehabbed Miami Heat forward Michael Beasley had drifted back into the danger zone, passing outin front of a table filled with open bottles of beer. But team officials claim there's more to these pictures than meets the eye.

The photos were taken Oct. 10, after the NBA star and a female companion boarded a boat in Miami Beach during theColumbus Day Regatta. We called team officials for an explanation --due to the fact that Beasley just emerged from a stint in substance-abuserehab last month -- and boy did they give us one:

TMZ spoke with Miami Heat exec Tim Donovan, who told us it was all part of a "fishing trip arranged by the team ... Michael was notdrinking at all ... except for water and purple Gatorade."

Donovan also claims Michael's counselor was with him on the trip and the woman sleeping next to him is just a friend.

So why was Beasley passed out?? Donovan says Beasley was simply tired from practice earlier that day and needed some shut eye.

is that team explanation serious? only drinking water and purple gaterade, tired from practice and taking a nap??
laugh.gif

as a heat fan... aint nothing wrong with passing out... drinking beer? who hasnt? if it aint weed ( the reason he went to rehab for) [insert bob saget clip]its all good... i dont wanna see him suspended or fined...
crushed coke can FTL if you know what im talking about

Originally Posted by 18key

No one passes out like that if they weren't drinking.
I do when I go more than 2 days with no sleep. I'll find myself wakin' up out of an unexpected 2 minute nap when I was just sittin'down.

Originally Posted by Booz N Shoes213

Who Cares...
Let The Dude Live
I can't stand TMZ....all they do is report BS about people when they F up!
Leave the people alone....

Damn, the man can't even go to sleep these days.
He probably just smashed ol girl and rolled over to zzzzzzzzzzz.

Happens to me all the time after sex.

I ALWAYS fall asleep after I drink purple Gatorade..I dont see the issue her. Shorty is bad tho.

Back
Top Bottom