Michael Beasley vs O.J. Mayo post (today @ 7:10) - USC vs K. State

indifferent.gif
@them showing this Duke/Belmont game here

laugh.gif
i got the USC/K-State game, i was going to be pissed if i had towatch duke.

Beasley with 2 fouls EARLY.

Come on USC lets GO, have them in my final four. But if Duke loses I'll be a happy camper ha

Do me a favor and watch Walker when he doesn't have the ball. I guarantee you if they keep up this box and one on him, he will get a T before the game isover.

Man, this game is officiated just like the NBA. Touch foul here, touch foul there...

indifferent.gif

I wanted to watch entertaining, not slow boring basketball like the NBA is.

Oh well.

K-state is doing well without Beasley.

SMH at cBS for showing the wazoo game instead over here.

I totally forgot about OJ and Walker being the dynamic duo and best friends at NCH. All the Mayo/Beasy hype had me blinded.

Man...referees are ruining what this game was supposed to be. That was a crappy call on Gibson on that rebound. For those that watch a lot of Pac 10basketball...does USC normally shoot this bad? And for the USC fans watching, keep your heads up, this is pretty much the only way KSU won games this year.Role players are playing out their !+%*!.....Anderson (wow!), Sutton (1st three all year), Pullen (he showed up for a game or two this year), etc. Once theseguys start playing like they normally do, USC will put this away. You can let Beasley have his 40 as long as you stop everybody else.

pimp.gif

i've got KState in the elite 8

probably not the best idea, but they're playing really damn well right now

Damn, i picked wrong.

I was up in the air between USC and K-State. Whoever wins is sweet 16.

BILLY WALKER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YALL, B-EASY IS GONNA CUT DOWN THE NETS WITH BILLY AS HIS SIDEKICK!

NO BODY IN THE COUNTRY WANTS IT WITH K-STATE WHEN WALKER IS BALLING ALONG WITH B-EASY!!!!!!!

B-EASY AND BILLY ARE GONNA PUT THIS GAME AWAY IN THE 2ND HALF

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Expect both Mayo and Beasley to be more assertive in the 2nd half.

But like I said. K-State got this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Frank Martin aint gona know what hit him
looks like nt's expert was WRONG
roll.gif

Yep.

J Rain FTW!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully your blue devils can start the half on a 15-0 run so cbs freaking switches to the k-state game!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i'm watching the tv with my eyes locked on the k-state score, every time k-states ups their lead i'm punching the air in elation like hansbroughafter his gw shot vs clemson
roll.gif

anybody got a link to watch this on the net? It cut to the BYU/Texas A&M game, got me tight....

Back
Top Bottom