Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

RIP to the King Of Pop. It's funny how the media tried to slander his name, and they even took jabs at him in numerous parodies but now look at them, theycant insult anyone else now. MJ faced so much controversy but I think he handled it like a champ. I was an MJ fan from jumpstreet. The Jackson 5, The Wiz,Thriller, all the other ground-breaking albums and etc. Michael was the man. And for those of you that dont have his CD discography now, these will be flyingoff shelves like, right now!

I'm sorry, but I had to post it...

25jh1jm.gif

CNN did not confirm it it just says reports. read it at the bottom it says death notconfirmed.

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by Montay

won't believe it till i get confirmation from ben baller himself..
It's already official, as confirmed by major media outlets. If he's pronounced dead, he's dead.

I hope thats sarcasm right there... like TMZ, CNN, AOL and MSN are all under the dude... I swear people over hype and over rate Twitter soo bad, its only good for STALKERS im tellin ya
oh my bad....smh at me being a sheep.

So will MJ be buried here in LA or back in his hometown and birthplace in Gary, IN?

Back
Top Bottom