Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Gone too soon...I guess it's just human nature..don't matter if he's black or white...he made great music...I remember the time when I first sawthe Bucharest concert and he performed Billie Jean. Great talent.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

ok..i have a very serious question...im not trying to make jokes here or trying to be funny...first off i can honestly say i wasnt a fan of his im 18 years old and cant lie to yall and say that i listened to him and then all of sudden jump on the bandwagon cuz he died...im not going to do that..that being said, my question is why is someone who was a pedophile gets so much love? are yall showing respect to his music career or him as a person?

There are some pedophiles in history who get lots of love and respect today.... And where's the proof that he's a pedophile.... And none of us are here adoring him for what he did in his bedroom.
oh alrite...i can respect that

frown.gif
R.I.P. Michael Jackson. This is unreal.

RIP

No one will ever come close to Michael Jackson in terms of being an entertainer.

No one will ever produce so many hits, receive so much attention, and entertain people the way Jackson did.

And !@+$ what people say about him being gay, about him being a pedophile, etc, because when he got up on stage or performed a music video with a chick andsmacked her @#@, grabbed his crotch, and so on, it was the most heterosexual thing I've ever seen. I'm honestly heartbroken but at the same timeappreciative that he was here for my generation. Needless to say, he'll be on rotation for the next few days.

RIP to the greatest.

Bumping "Off The Wall" right now.

Even with all the weirdness and molestation cases I still had love for MJ.

This man is why I love music the way I do. This man is why I love dance the way I do. Man I am so shocked.

Now I know how a lot of our fathers felt when James Brown passed.

R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom