Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This doesn't feel real right now
frown.gif

i was on my way home ... and just threw on the mj playlist which is always on heavy rotation on my ipod ... i get home and go on twitter ... and see this ....
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

RIP..

Thriller is one of the only cd's to have stayed in my car's cd changer since I first got it 3 years ago...

RIP MJ..

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by starbury03

McMahon, Faucet and now Jackson? Damn..

R.I.P.
hey real talk you know the saying they die in 3's

This is the truest *!#% you will ever hear, working in a hospital its so eerie when it happens.
frown.gif

omg nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Network news don't want to overstep and report something until they confirm things. It's just a matter of time now

But if TMZ says he's gone, he's gone.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]He was the biggest music entertainer there was....was a younging jamming, still belief he didnt touchthem kids (even though he was a lil @+@*#% up in the head)....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]...I pray he's okay[/color]

Back
Top Bottom