Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

alright man, i've had enough for one day.
tired.gif

i'm putting on the NBA draft.

RIP. he will be missed.
lol at the haters on facebook tho. like everyone and their mommas havent tried to moonwalk or crotch grab before.

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

an you guys imagine the concert they bout to have in Heaven??? Pac, Big, Pun, Rick James, James Brown, BB King, Aaliyah, Left Eye...... so sad.
i must be out the loop but when the hell did bb king die?

bb king aint dead he got a show coming up in my area

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

an you guys imagine the concert they bout to have in Heaven??? Pac, Big, Pun, Rick James, James Brown, BB King, Aaliyah, Left Eye...... so sad.
i must be out the loop but when the hell did bb king die?

No marvin?????? Best musician of all time

Kind of lost some respect for CNN. One of the best of all time passes, and instead of talking about all the good things he did, they want to talk about theChild molestation and baby dangling?
smh.gif
smh.gif

bet showing dont stop til u get enough
pimp.gif

anyone still got the gif of this vid but w/ barack's head pasted on? joint always makes me
laugh.gif

This is actually bumming me out. I grew on this guy and loved his music from when he was a kid to when he was older. I always fathomed the day he would die butthought I would have kids and crap by that time. Sucks...it happened too early.

I just called and told my moms the news at work, she damn near broke down
tired.gif
frown.gif

One of my wishes in live was to see this man perform live

Sad day.
Thriller ....the first album I ever bought ....to say this man's music has been a huge influence on my life, would be an understatement.
-You will be missed Michael -the world won't be the same without you.

Rest in Peace

Back
Top Bottom