Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif
at that crowd at the Apollo right now

Link to whats going on in Harlem?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2009/06/25/apollo.rockwithyou.cnn

they still goin too.. i hear em and i'm all the way on 3rd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

RIP or w/e yall dudes need to calm down...people die everyday...
he had a big effect on some of our childhoods. chill out
exactly how has he effected you as a child? seriously I would like to know how you are different because you know of MJ??

and its funny all these black people coming to rescue for MJ...if it was Garth brooks or some white dude who died...you bet their would be GIFS...fail pictures..and jokes all over the place...couple of dudes make a joke..and its all about morals and ethics now...

Somebody's true colors are showing?
eyes.gif

Race wasnt brought up until you brought it up.
laugh.gif
actually a black dude brought it up..go to pg.90...he said most of the haters of mj are non-black people....
I was reffering to his conversation with the other Nt'er.....lol
Fall back......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

so y'all just gon' act like dude didn't molest no kids?
indifferent.gif

Seriously?? Dude just died, cmon fam...
my bad, RIP...

i mean, i liked/was terrified by Thriller just as much as the next NTer when i was a kid, but keep it real... dude was sick in the head, regardless of the hits.
These guys dont get that, its like they have blocked that from their memory banks. Dude was a very sick person, they would probably try to justify every he ever did, from the molesting to holding that baby over the balcony to turning white.

MJs music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJ himself
Michael Jackson didn't molest any kids .

Exactly, some of ya'll just don't get it. MJ aint touch nobody.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

exactly how has he effected you as a child? seriously I would like to know how you are different because you know of MJ??

and its funny all these black people coming to rescue for MJ...if it was Garth brooks or some white dude who died...you bet their would be GIFS...fail pictures..and jokes all over the place...couple of dudes make a joke..and its all about morals and ethics now...

Somebody's true colors are showing?
eyes.gif

Race wasnt brought up until you brought it up.
laugh.gif
actually a black dude brought it up..go to pg.90...he said most of the haters of mj are non-black people....
I was reffering to his conversation with the other Nt'er.....lol
Fall back......
laugh.gif

stop crying over michael jackson
laugh.gif

ok that was harsh...my bad

When I heard about this, I was in disbelief, it was almost as if a family member died. The world is not the same without him.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ ebay sellers hiking up the prices of Michael Jackson's Moonwalker sega genesisvideo game. Disgusting.

one ebay seller is selling it for $999.99
sick.gif

i wouldn't be surprised if other items are like this also

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Seriously, what does race have to do with anything? Michael Jackson was felt by people across the globe. Most of us can say that we remember listening to MJ's songs, watching his videos, and trying to copy his dance moves growing up.
Word...like really tho u plucking a race card?

How did MJ affect ppl as children? I watched Moonwalker & The Jacksons: An American Dream a million times as a kid. I used to dance to his videos as entertainment when I was bored....I still blast songs like "P.Y.T." and "Bad" and I still do the choreography to beat it (quite well)

If it was Garth Brooks there would be mourning. But Garth Brooks has not done the things MJ did. He's one of few artsists who connects (present tense because he always will) generations, races, and continents....sure we made the jokes and what not....but that never stopped people from loving his music and service to the world...and that's the person you say has no effect on people's lives what so ever?

Dude you get this
indifferent.gif

RIP MJ...you will always be the prototype
ok you told me how he entertained you...how you tried to mimic him....I did the same with micheal jordan and scottie pippen...

but they didnt have an affect on my life...them dying wont make me any different...or feel any different...

I don't see where you described MJ passing having a profound AFFECT on you...he was entertaining. he was cool..u tried to dress like him w/e...how didknowing him change you personally...not physically and what you did...

I don't see it...if MJ made you turn into a dancer or singer...then i can understand...but because you looked up to him and tried his dance moves...yourcrying now cuz hes dead?

maybe im missing something..

this dude just keepin it 100...
laugh.gif

RIP though, got the news while i was grillin a marinated tritip, killin a few pacificos, and hittin the vape... will burn one lata tonite for ya...

i was at mcdonalds when i heard the news.

i was ordering and i see these two young girls, maybe 13. They were talking to one of the workers at mcdonalds..yelling "I heard michael jackson justdied". In my mind im like.."these girls with their death rumors" ...then the dude that worked there was on his iphone checked the news..and heconfirmed.

i couldnt even eat my meal..i was soo sad..no lie

Originally Posted by nwtiger

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

indifferent.gif

Seriously?? Dude just died, cmon fam...
my bad, RIP...

i mean, i liked/was terrified by Thriller just as much as the next NTer when i was a kid, but keep it real... dude was sick in the head, regardless of the hits.
These guys dont get that, its like they have blocked that from their memory banks. Dude was a very sick person, they would probably try to justify every he ever did, from the molesting to holding that baby over the balcony to turning white.

MJs music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJ himself

how can you say he did?
prove it to me
i'll wait all night long for the response

R.I.P
arguably the greatest artist ever
Well, we all seen him with the baby over the balcony, his latest pics all looked like a white person, and he was accused by different people ofmolestation. I cant prove he did it the same way you cant prove he didnt.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Can you guys imagine the concert they bout to have in Heaven??? Pac, Big, Pun, Rick James, James Brown, BB King, Aaliyah, Left Eye...... so sad.

BB King is dead? News to me, he was just at cache creek a lil bit back

man im at my sisters house holding back tears
dont want em to see me cry
very sad day for me, i called my mom and she can barelytalk
shes weak right now and i am to
the thriller video scared me as it did most of you to
i remember playing his game moonwalker and playing as him on ready to rumble boxing
this is crazy, it happened so suddenly, just doesnt seem real
4 celebs gone so quickly
he was just about to make a comeback to
i think the stress got to him, all those allegations hurt, thers only so much a person can take
damn rest in peace Michael Jackson
the king of pop

I'm still in disbelief. There are always events you will remember the rest of your life, and I will remember where I was when this happened the rest of mylife. RIP Michael.

Funny thing is I never understood how people cried, and tripped over someone they didn't know.....

I know now
frown.gif
all to well.

i couldn't believe the news when i heard it...i've been listening to MJ since i can remember...we loss a truly great musician

Back
Top Bottom