Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

michaels swag in the dont stop till you get enough video is unparrelled
laugh.gif

The one thing that pisses me off still to this day is that people makes fun of MJ out of ignorance.

The bleach jokes, the nose jokes, the molester jokes, and all that pisses me off so bad that I go crazy whenever I hear them... I know I shouldn't overreact

because it's just a joke....... I mean, if you're going to make fun of MJ, do it in a respectable way.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The one thing that pisses me off still to this day is that people makes fun of MJ out of ignorance.

The bleach jokes, the nose jokes, the molester jokes, and all that pisses me off so bad that I go crazy whenever I hear them... I know I shouldn't over react

because it's just a joke....... I mean, if you're going to make fun of MJ, do it in a respectable way.
I think some of the jokes were off color too but man some of you are going really hard with anger. I understand He was an icon and help change theworld but some of you have to relax.

I chose you because you seem really upset. Its ok but relax.

I'm not no die hard fan, but hearing "You are not alone" on the radio today made me cry a little =((((((.

Rest in paradise.

My neighbor who usually pisses me off @ this time of the night by playing Dominoes and blasting reggae is playing "Billie Jean"....i just cantbelieve he's dead...this is Princess Di big....say what you want but the man was a musical genius...

the media totally s------d on him in life and death. RIP Mike...you finally got your peace.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Even while not being a fan of MJ. You can honestly state the death of the most popular musician in the history of the human race should not be the top story for a week?

What you mean 1/10 the adoration, dude had females on oxygen support just for being in the same zipcode.
indifferent.gif
?

You seriously have trouble grasping the fact that MJ was a cultural icon?

As for the rest of your post.....so? That's human nature, many people feel more closely connected to MJ's music than to gov't policy. We don't place as much emphasis or importance on things that don't feel as immediate or close to us. Hence why we can watch a documentary on global warming or starving children in far-off countries and forget about it the next day. Surely you're aware of this. Have some dignity and vent about it in another thread instead of insulting the deceased.

How am I insulting the deceased?
Dudes who are all for MJ now were making fun of him for touching kids and his crazy plastic surgery just a few months ago.
laugh.gif

Talking about dignity. If we really want to go there.
Do we really want to be celebrating a man who liked to sleep in the same bad with children or one who bleached his own skin.

I never looked down on MJ because it was obvious that his childhood f'ed him up and it wasn't really his fault.
However, this entire episode is a load of bs because most people could give 2 +%+%% (and made fun ) about the guy when he was alive.

Now all of a sudden. I luvz MJ. I was always a huge fan. ****!Honestly.

Everyone loved black Michael.

We tolerated white Michael cuz we loved black Michael so much.

This new information to you or something?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The bleach jokes, the nose jokes, the molester jokes, and all that pisses me off so bad that I go crazy whenever I hear them... I know I shouldn't over react

I think some of the jokes were off color too but man some of you are going really hard with anger. I understand He was an icon and help change the world but some of you have to relax.

It's hard to sit there while your classmates/strangers make fun of the man you grew up every second of the day trying to be like.

It's hard when they make jokes about him bleaching his skin because people think he's a freak of nature. It's hard to sit there while people say"Michael Jackson pulled his nose off with a

wrench".

It's hard to listen to ignorant jokes day after day, year after year.

And sometimes I couldn't take it in anymore, I have to let it out. I'm a nice dude, I don't usually start trouble, but sometimes people takes ittoo far... too, too far. And that's when I have to

step in and say something.

I think some of the jokes were off color too but man some of you are going really hard with anger. I understand He was an icon and help change the world but some of you have to relax.

It's hard to sit there while your classmates/strangers make fun of the man you grew up every second of the day trying to be like.

It's hard when they make jokes about him bleaching his skin because people think he's a freak of nature. It's hard to sit there while people say "Michael Jackson pulled his nose off with a

wrench".

And sometimes I couldn't take it in anymore, I have to let it out. I'm a nice dude, I don't usually start trouble, but sometimes people takes it too far... too, too far. And that's when I have to

Not to step on you man but there was nothing you could do....

You cant beat 1,000 television channels or 3,000 radio stations...The world will bring you up and then s#@t on you.... thats why allyou can do is just be you and control the things you can.

It's hard when they make jokes about him bleaching his skin because people think he's a freak of nature. It's hard to sit there while people say "Michael Jackson pulled his nose off with a

wrench".

And sometimes I couldn't take it in anymore, I have to let it out. I'm a nice dude, I don't usually start trouble, but sometimes people takes it too far... too, too far. And that's when I have to

I feel you. I go through that on here a lot when people start bashing God and my beliefs.

As I sat in my backyard taking in the scenery and all I can think about is Michael Jackson singing "Human Nature' and 'Gone too Soon".

As I watch the leafs of my tree blow gently with the wind, my eyes started to shed tears. It was an indescribable feeling, I know that I have never met the man

in my life, but his death affect me as much as my Grandmothers and my dog's death. I love the man, and to see him gone hurts me man.

Knowing that your hero growing up just die just like that and I couldn't do sh.. about it. I wanted to fly to California so bad, but I couldn't, all I could do was watch stupid CNN babbling

about his criminal issues. Smh.

Yo, Rest In Peace MJ.... naw..... Rest in Paradise man.

As long as your music and fans are still here, you will forever be remembered.

eek.gif
damn, affected you as much as your Grandma's death?

smh.gif
some people have TOO much love for someone they've never met. I understand you dig his music but damn...

Well wouldn't you say that if there is a heaven and that if Michael went there last night that it had to be pretty interesting with him andJesus having to share the stage and all lol? I mean people pass out wherever he goes. I wouldn't expect that to change at the pearly gates.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

As I sat in my backyard taking in the scenery and all I can think about is Michael Jackson singing "Human Nature' and 'Gone too Soon".

As I watch the leafs of my tree blow gently with the wind, my eyes started to shed tears. It was an indescribable feeling, I know that I have never met the man

in my life, but his death affect me as much as my Grandmothers and my dog's death. I love the man, and to see him gone hurts me man.

Knowing that your hero growing up just die just like that and I couldn't do sh.. about it. I wanted to fly to California so bad, but I couldn't, all I could do was watch stupid CNN babbling

about his criminal issues. Smh.

Yo, Rest In Peace MJ.... naw..... Rest in Paradise man.

As long as your music and fans are still here, you will forever be remembered.

eek.gif
damn, affected you as much as your Grandma's death?

smh.gif
some people have TOO much love for someone they've never met. I understand you dig his music but damn...
"but his death affect me as much as my Grandmothers"
eek.gif
smh.gif

am i the only person outa the 10s of thousands on here who still doesn't give a damn? just curious?

btw was anyone on here ever one of his victims? if so did you like it? was it worth the payout of hush money? just curious
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

am i the only person outa the 10s of thousands on here who still doesn't give a damn? just curious?

btw was anyone on here ever one of his victims? if so did you like it? was it worth the payout of hush money? just curious
grin.gif
damn you are lame.

how old are you? serious question.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

grin.gif
We know, you hate him.

"but his death affect me as much as my Grandmothers"
eek.gif
smh.gif

Here's the thing, I didn't really knew my grandmother. She lives in another country, which I'm not going to say.

I've only seen her about... maybe 3-5 times in my life, idk I can't remember because it was way too long ago when I was a little kid.

I saw my grandmother last year around this time of the year, and three months later she died. When she died, I mourned, but I didn't totally burst intotears.

I shed some tears, but it wasn't Niagara Falls type of tears. Get me? That's what I'm trying to compare, maybe I should have worded my words right.lol

Back
Top Bottom