Michael Jackson's death is ruled as a homicide, Dr. Murray to face criminal charges

A law enforcement official tells The Associated Press that the Los Angeles County coroner ruled Michael Jackson's death a homicide.

The finding makes it more likely criminal charges will be filed against the doctor who was with the pop star when he died.

The official says the coroner determined a fatal combination of drugs was given to Jackson hours before he died in his rented Los Angeles mansion on June 25. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the findings have not been publicly released

Forensic tests found the powerful anesthetic propofol in Jackson's system along with two sedatives, the official says.

Dr. Conrad Murray, Jackson's personal physician, is the target of a manslaughter probe headed by Los Angeles police.

we all know MJ took buku pills...

can't blame anybody cuz he OD'd on pills... let him rest!

but im sure Joe is behind all this.... for the $

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

???

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

???

an abundance of pills....a lot!

and damn R.I.P to the King.....the Doc got um
smh.gif

i know what he was trying to say.... but dude failed epically at trying to use French.

sounds like he learned from a rapper instead of a schoolteacher..
smh.gif

I knew this story wasn't going to go anywhere anytime soon. I can see 20+ pages already. I guess when somebody of MJ's magnitude passes, everybody andtheir mother is going to look for somebody to blame.

Back
Top Bottom