Michael Jackson's death is ruled as a homicide, Dr. Murray to face criminal charges

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Link?
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,542221,00.html
Oh I thought all you people despise FoxNews.
smh.gif

JR5
only when it comes to politics....
news is news.

Yeah right.
eyes.gif
That's another subject fam ...
laugh.gif

Don't even get into it .

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I do chop it up with people who are privy to information of certain fraternities though, I do try to read & study a wide variety of topics pertinent to real life and I do use the brain that God blessed me with to analyze what I perceive to be plausible from misinformation through knowledge and experience. You'd be surprised how many events are just a repetition or continuation of past events.
Thats the crazy part because I do too. I got immediate family who are masons I have potnas that are masons. I just found out my uncle is a highrank mason. (white guy). Im related to a big time producer in Atlanta who gets me into parties with billionaires. I was just at a Dr. Andrews party inBirmingham I shook hands with one of the richest men in the world I forget his name but hes from the middle east has a campaign where he wants the world tohold hands for a day or something.

Im not that dude that dismisses everything outta the norm I question 9/11, levies in new orleans. i know the government has their own agenda but this wholeilluminati thing a group of people controlling the world is beyond illogical. But i agree to disagree just know this the whole puppeteer controlling the worldnotion came from peasants being jealous of the people at the top

Originally Posted by cartune

I do chop it up with people who are privy to information of certain fraternities though, I do try to read & study a wide variety of topics pertinent to real life and I do use the brain that God blessed me with to analyze what I perceive to be plausible from misinformation through knowledge and experience. You'd be surprised how many events are just a repetition or continuation of past events.
Thats the crazy part because I do too. I got immediate family who are masons I have potnas that are masons. I just found out my uncle is a high rank mason. (white guy). Im related to a big time producer in Atlanta who gets me into parties with billionaires. I was just at a Dr. Andrews party in Birmingham I shook hands with one of the richest men in the world I forget his name but hes from the middle east has a campaign where he wants the world to hold hands for a day or something.

Im not that dude that dismisses everything outta the norm I question 9/11, levies in new orleans. i know the government has their own agenda but this whole illuminati thing a group of people controlling the world is beyond illogical. But i agree to disagree just know this the whole puppeteer controlling the world notion came from peasants being jealous of the people at the top
But do you see the fact that a bloodline runs through damn near every person that has been the President of the United States ?

You don't see a problem with that ?

Originally Posted by cartune

Thats the crazy part because I do too. I got immediate family who are masons I have potnas that are masons. I just found out my uncle is a high rank mason. (white guy). Im related to a big time producer in Atlanta who gets me into parties with billionaires. I was just at a Dr. Andrews party in Birmingham I shook hands with one of the richest men in the world I forget his name but hes from the middle east has a campaign where he wants the world to hold hands for a day or something.

Im not that dude that dismisses everything outta the norm I question 9/11, levies in new orleans. i know the government has their own agenda but this whole illuminati thing a group of people controlling the world is beyond illogical. But i agree to disagree just know this the whole puppeteer controlling the world notion came from peasants being jealous of the people at the top

A little bit of reasoning to your opposition may have just entered this convo.

this conspiracy stuff is spooky.MJ said himself they were trying to kill him and he talked about conspiracy and would stop and say "i dont want to say tomuch"
he was scared
spooky stuff

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Multiple pyramids, eye of horus, raising kundalini energy, pineal gland activation, all seeing eye, dark matter, ancient cosmology, astrological prophecy, etc. etc

Its packed with esoteric symbolism.

how and where did you learn about all of this stuff?
Hmm...... asked for some of your sources or fountain of information ...... so I could help illuminate myself ..... no response then you post this

I see why some of y'all reject any alternative story besides the media slant...you have no idea what to think otherwise.

I don't claim to know any hidden secrets...if I did, it wouldn't really be a secret, would it? I just try to share information and spark a little thought/curiosity from time to time.

I don't just reject stuff because it sounds weird...when you reject things out of pure ignorance or fear...you usually end of coming off as the truly ignorant one. Humans would be nowhere if everyone though like that.

Like I always say...if you pick up just one book on a particular subject of discussion, or even took one single hour to look into the topic.....then gave a rebuttal based on that information...I can respect that and engage in a back and forth. But how can I go back and forth with some on who has no knowledge on a topic, they're just throwing out random absurdities to protect their version of reality?

I'm about to fall back from posting this type of stuff on NT though, waste of time and keystrokes.
See the last part I want to address this whole notion that goes on on NT that "my info. is so far above your head it's useless to postit" is the highest level of let me make up a word for a second moronity I've ever heard .. It's similar to Plato or Socrates or Aristotle or anyother philosophers of their time going to square ... making a somewhat vague statement followed by I shall speakth no more for my words are those of theclouds and heavens where doust don't belong
Anyways I'm not here to attack your statements .. I only seek books that identify and expound a bit more on some of the symbology that you and other'sdeem prevalent in music today
Oh yeah and more specifically the raising kundalini energy that you barely touched upon

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

we all know MJ took buku pills...

can't blame anybody cuz he OD'd on pills... let him rest!

but im sure Joe is behind all this.... for the $
I outta! You sound funny! As a doctor he's responsible for everything he knew the risk. If he was asked he could've simply refused!

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Anyways I'm not here to attack your statements .. I only seek books that identify and expound a bit more on some of the symbology that you and other's deem prevalent in music today
Oh yeah and more specifically the raising kundalini energy that you barely touched upon
71YA3PAG6CL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.gif
519TV7H5J7L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg
71RB3ANYH3L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.gif
5165T7B0MQL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

is that Mystical Qabalah like the Tree of Life?

I have a book that has the same image on the cover...just the color and detail is different...

I have Maat 11 Laws of God that we used for our African Spirituality course...changed my outlook on God and religion...

i still haven't absorbed it all...i was just telling myself last night i need to start reading it again and get on my meditation...

smh @ these people. only for micheal jackson would some one go to jail for murder that aint killed him.

they just doing this cause he black and they think he killed the white micheal jackson.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

I have Maat 11 Laws of God that we used for our African Spirituality course...changed my outlook on God and religion...

i still haven't absorbed it all...i was just telling myself last night i need to start reading it again and get on my meditation...

Yeah...its definitely that time.

I gotta get that book. I been studying the his interpretation of the Metu Neter for like 3 months now...feels like i'm still on the intro. Deep stuff.Complex and simple at the same time. Once you start viewing things through that objective lens, your understanding of the world expands tenfold.

What school offered that class? I wish my school had that course.

No prob FAME.

KAYE: Right. ##@@ Gregory is a comedian, a good friend of Michael Jackson's. They met many, many years ago -- decades ago, in fact -- when they were doing "The Wiz" together.

And he was actually with Michael Jackson during the second child molestation trial. And he told me that Jackson's parents called him and said that Michael wasn't well, can he come and help him. And a few days before the trial ended, ##@@ Gregory told me that he went back to Neverland with Michael Jackson, and that Jackson hugged him and said -- quote -- "Please don't leave me. They're trying to kill me."

Gregory says he asked Jackson when the last time he ate was, because he didn't look well, and that Jackson told him -- quote -- "They're trying to poison me." He asked him when he last drank water, and he said Jackson told him again -- quote -- "They're trying to kill me."

So, he wasn't drinking and he wasn't eating anything.

COOPER: So what did Gregory do?

KAYE: Well, he tried to help him as quickly as he could, as a matter of fact. Gregory says that he insisted Jackson go to the hospital. He says he was very paranoid that someone was after him.

So, he drove him to a small hospital about 10 miles or so away from Neverland without announcing that he was coming. And Gregory told me that Jackson was given fluids to hydrate him from 5:30 in the evening, Anderson, until 5:30 in the morning the next day, so, for 24 hours straight.

And he said that the doctor told him -- quote -- "Twelve more hours, and he would have been dead."

He was that dehydrated.

Good looks HueyP. Hard to keep up with all these YouTubes. Wish I had time to go through all those books but I'll peep.

This will always be an unsolved mystery...IMO MJ was addicted to drugs, and he was going to get drugs regardless of who the doctor was. He had a drug problembefore he met this doctor. It's too bad Dr. Murray may end up in prison.

Back
Top Bottom