Michael Jordan 2011 video

I came across this video on youtube. Before ya'll take this post too serious, it's just one of those "what if" type of vids. Enjoy!
pimp.gif

I came across this video on youtube. Before ya'll take this post too serious, it's just one of those "what if" type of vids. Enjoy!
pimp.gif

as competitive as Micheal Jordan was he knew he could win in chicago and was a second from signing with Knicks but chicago matched the deal. I wonder if jordan would have stayed with chicago if he knew they had no chance of winning a title? Barkley gets on Lebron the most but was in the same situation in philly he went to phx and houston chasing a ring. Im starting to believe that the old heads are hating on the new school because the didnt follow in their foot steps.

as competitive as Micheal Jordan was he knew he could win in chicago and was a second from signing with Knicks but chicago matched the deal. I wonder if jordan would have stayed with chicago if he knew they had no chance of winning a title? Barkley gets on Lebron the most but was in the same situation in philly he went to phx and houston chasing a ring. Im starting to believe that the old heads are hating on the new school because the didnt follow in their foot steps.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

as competitive as Micheal Jordan was he knew he could win in chicago and was a second from signing with Knicks but chicago matched the deal.

I have never heard about this. I need a link to confirm this suspect story.

as competitive as Micheal Jordan was he knew he could win in chicago and was a second from signing with Knicks but chicago matched the deal.

I have never heard about this. I need a link to confirm this suspect story.

This
Also it's easy to say they would've done that, when they were never in that position. Revisionist history, I tell you what. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

This
Also it's easy to say they would've done that, when they were never in that position. Revisionist history, I tell you what. 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

the only factor that could stop him from
playing on allstar or superstar level
is his agingn body. if mjs knees and back
can endure all like jackie chan
who is even older than him,
than it is really possible.

the only factor that could stop him from
playing on allstar or superstar level
is his agingn body. if mjs knees and back
can endure all like jackie chan