Michael Jordan: Overrated and Overhyped

In the spirit of the latest batch Youtube videos being posted all of a sudden...
pimp.gif

was Jordan the best to play the game? yea....is he overrated and overhyped here on NT? Yea

was Jordan the best to play the game? yea....is he overrated and overhyped here on NT? Yea

LOL @ "he won his 6 championships in the most watered down era in NBA history, the 90's." *SLAP*

LOL @ "he won his 6 championships in the most watered down era in NBA history, the 90's." *SLAP*

This is a joke right?

Watched the video and the facts are very misleading and the clips he shows are just ridiculous what player hasnt had the ball stolen or his shot blocked lol.

The majority of jordans losing seasons were when he was young and fresh in the league he hadnt mastered the game at that point. Obviously MJ did make his team better and take them to higher levels because when he left they couldnt close the deal it doesnt matter if they only lost 2 more games in the regular season. DID they win the chip cause thats what really matters.

And criticizing him saying he choked after taking two years off to play minor league Basball i can see if he played the whole season but he played less than 1/4 and comparing it too his year when he injured his ankle is crap because 1 he wasnt out for two year 2. he was rehabing his ankle the whole while still playing some bball.

Like I said this must be jokes right?

This is a joke right?

Watched the video and the facts are very misleading and the clips he shows are just ridiculous what player hasnt had the ball stolen or his shot blocked lol.

The majority of jordans losing seasons were when he was young and fresh in the league he hadnt mastered the game at that point. Obviously MJ did make his team better and take them to higher levels because when he left they couldnt close the deal it doesnt matter if they only lost 2 more games in the regular season. DID they win the chip cause thats what really matters.

And criticizing him saying he choked after taking two years off to play minor league Basball i can see if he played the whole season but he played less than 1/4 and comparing it too his year when he injured his ankle is crap because 1 he wasnt out for two year 2. he was rehabing his ankle the whole while still playing some bball.

Like I said this must be jokes right?

Awful.

But "Without Pippen, MJ would have been a bald headed Dominique Wilkins"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom