Michael Jordan Question?

Be23ForLife... just stop posting
alien.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

There is some players that come out and play ball, straight up and down.

i believe michael Jordan was that dude. Flat out, if we testing who is better straight up, Michael would be on top

because all the envious people who saw this, played against him, and couldn't do nothing about it (ie reggie miller, isiah thomas...)

they would try and fight, bicker, talk trash, to get mike out his zone.

but not only was mike good at ball, straight up and down, but he could go sideways and get in your head, if you wanted to go that route.

you bring respect to the game, then mike would play respectfully, and take the game

but you come with disrespect, pushing, shoving, trash talkin, best believe mike is coming back hard as hell.

difference between him and kobe, Mike wouldn't have thrown that elbow, like kobe did last night. mike would've went to the next play,

swat the +%$ outta artest, and finish with a dunk, thats how mike would get back at his opponents.
well said
pimp.gif
Some truth in this but this line, "difference between him and kobe, Mike wouldn't have thrown that elbow, like kobe did last night. mikewould've went to the next play"

MJ would have got he bow on. Some of ya'll may not have watched close enough. MJ is my favorite all time but come on I'm not gonna be naive to thinkdude didn't have tricks like Stockton and others.

For those hating on Kobes bow and how he positions himself, WHO DO YOU THINK HE WENT TO TO LEARN ALL OF THIS?

MJ, remember Jordan talks with Kobe on a regular and I wouldn't doubt they have worked out together. Get over it kids like it or not MJ pretty much is okwith Kobe being like him. Do I like it? Not really but hey he's a great player for it.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by xbiker47

There is some players that come out and play ball, straight up and down.

i believe michael Jordan was that dude. Flat out, if we testing who is better straight up, Michael would be on top

because all the envious people who saw this, played against him, and couldn't do nothing about it (ie reggie miller, isiah thomas...)

they would try and fight, bicker, talk trash, to get mike out his zone.

but not only was mike good at ball, straight up and down, but he could go sideways and get in your head, if you wanted to go that route.

you bring respect to the game, then mike would play respectfully, and take the game

but you come with disrespect, pushing, shoving, trash talkin, best believe mike is coming back hard as hell.

difference between him and kobe, Mike wouldn't have thrown that elbow, like kobe did last night. mike would've went to the next play,

swat the +%$ outta artest, and finish with a dunk, thats how mike would get back at his opponents.
well said
pimp.gif
Some truth in this but this line, "difference between him and kobe, Mike wouldn't have thrown that elbow, like kobe did last night. mike would've went to the next play"

MJ would have got he bow on. Some of ya'll may not have watched close enough. MJ is my favorite all time but come on I'm not gonna be naive to think dude didn't have tricks like Stockton and others.

For those hating on Kobes bow and how he positions himself, WHO DO YOU THINK HE WENT TO TO LEARN ALL OF THIS?

MJ, remember Jordan talks with Kobe on a regular and I wouldn't doubt they have worked out together. Get over it kids like it or not MJ pretty much is ok with Kobe being like him. Do I like it? Not really but hey he's a great player for it.

Exactly. Kobe is a MJ clone it wouldnt surprise me if before Kobe does anything he thinks "what would Jordan do?"

kb-vs-mj.jpg

nt's funny

mister friendly, if you really ayo, do you.

You claimin to love me....iono man, i ain't friendly like that, kinda scary

perfect example why people can't voice their opinions, if i had 8000 posts it'd be a different story

downtown, i'm only goin in on those that go sideways on me, iono why you posting, i'm not gonna stop posting cuz you say so, who r you

i have never seen MJ throw an elbow to get better position.

i have never seen MJ act overly aggressive without being agrrivated first

Maybe artest was overly aggresive, i did not see anything of the sort.

even kobe said he shouldn't have gotten thrown out.

There was a thread on NT years about MJ ripping his teammates, choking people, calling other teams/players out in he locker room. It got lost in the move toYuku. Anyone remember that or have the post/article?

no more valid points in this thread, Laker fans to the rescue

i admit i wild out on dude lol, only cause he was corny and annoying which is prolly how i'm coming off, o well

at least i have a point of view.

everyone else in hear is sayin i'm 14, espn classic subscription.

I'm in my twenties man...if ya'll have no point of view towards the subject. get outta here

no more valid points in this thread, Laker fans to the rescue

i admit i wild out on dude lol, only cause he was corny and annoying which is prolly how i'm coming off, o well

at least i have a point of view.

everyone else in hear is sayin i'm 14, espn classic subscription.

I'm in my twenties man...if ya'll have no point of view towards the subject. get outta here

Man thats even worse! You ought to be ashamed of yourself being in your twenties and having such as fetish for another grown man.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

There was a thread on NT years about MJ ripping his teammates, choking people, calling other teams/players out in he locker room. It got lost in the move to Yuku. Anyone remember that or have the post/article?
All that came from "The Jordan Rules" book. I suggest any true Jordan fan read that. I'm as big on Mike as anybody, but he getsmade out to be a god on here too much and he was far from it. Still arguably the GOAT as far as individual skill/success, but he had plenty of flaws thatpeople either ignore or were too young to remember.

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

There was a thread on NT years about MJ ripping his teammates, choking people, calling other teams/players out in he locker room. It got lost in the move to Yuku. Anyone remember that or have the post/article?
All that came from "The Jordan Rules" book. I suggest any true Jordan fan read that. I'm as big on Mike as anybody, but he gets made out to be a god on here too much and he was far from it. Still arguably the GOAT as far as individual skill/success, but he had plenty of flaws that people either ignore or were too young to remember.
Thank you for explaining where it came from

fosho, i'll look into it.

lol, u guys are comedy, i'm a fan of ball, like your a fan of jagger, i don't claim you got a fetish for jagger

he was corny? dude you called yourself the MJ on NT, you proclaimed to be in a zone, then you through in a kanye quote and switched the end andadded dudes sn and then you ended your statement with a jay quote...really tho?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

Jordans greatness is unquestioned but let's not pretend he was a saint

He punched teammates, talked trash against other players AND his own teammates, acted arrogant and cocky (shooting FTs with his eyes closed, shrugging after hitting a 3 against the Blazers).

And he did get into his fair share of altercations.

He also cheated on his wife and had a well documented gambling problem (some say the reason he went to play baseball)

Whine and complain? Have u seen the U Mad pic with Jordan screaming at the refs? He was no Mother Theresa, he wasn't even Barry Sanders...but like someone above said, he did win so many people disregard everything else
TRUTH!!!

most pro athletes are cocky

trash talking and arrogance is nothing new

I wish the refs let players talk trash like in the MJ/Starks days
tired.gif

yea he was an %!+#*%@ but he was the GOAT %!+#*%@ everyone else you listed are just ok compared to jordan

Jordan did not just want to win. He wanted to beat you, step on your throat, make you cry uncle and make you believe that if you try again he will still beatyou.

Man...this isnt about KOBE AND MJ...
what happened to LeBron in this conversation?

Or is Lebron the GOAT?

Back
Top Bottom