Michael Kiwanuka is about to blow up; UPDATE: John Mayer co-sign

Gave his album a listen this past week and I love it. Probably went through the whole thing 5-6 times by now.

not bad
smokin.gif

I like the song posted and I aint even heard the whole thing yet where can I get his album?

[hipster]I listened to him before he blew up[/hipster]

But nah seriously yall this album soothes and comforts the soul in so many ways. Check it out.

good lookin' out OP.. only a few tracks in, but this guy is somethin serious 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just copped the album on iTunes after listening on youtube. Love it. Also got the EP. Every song has been money so far.

After seeing him on Letterman and finally listening to the album, that John Mayer tweet is spot on ..... it's smooth as hell but he needs more seasoning was my original thought but after listening to this on youtube I'm starting to believe he wasn't recorded using the right mics.

Sorry for the gravedig, wanted to check if there was a thread on this cat already. I heard his song Black Man in a White World in The Get Down and it caught my ear. Just checked out his Love & Hate album and it's :pimp: :pimp:. Perfect Sunday morning music, so smooth & soulful. This guy is dope, why haven't I heard about him before?

Back
Top Bottom