Michael Lau Chinese BMX Federation. (pics)

I saw these today and Didn't see a thread for them. The shoes colors are crazy and the toy is what it is but that box is out of control. I missed out onthe last colab with michael lau when he did the wood box which as far as packages go its one of the best releases in my opinion but thats neither here northere.

Hypebeast's blub:

Considered by many as Hong Kong's poster boy of designer toy world, Michael Lau was sourced by Nike to create a special sneaker for the Chinese BMXFederation. The sneaker maintains a strong aesthetic allegiance to China's iconic colors with yellow and red colors. The package also features a toy andspecial commemorative box to complete the set.

Look at that box!!! Its suppose to be dirt with tire tread cut across it. Really crazy concept.

Michael Lau did this with the Dunk SB too, the box and the toy were hot! and then the shoe was horrible.

xeneize10 wrote:
Michael Lau did this with the Dunk SB too, the box and the toy were hot! and then the shoe was horrible.
the wood grain was honestly not that hot as others claimed it to be and neither are these blazers

I actually like these alot and that box is
smokin.gif
. Anybody know how"limited" these are going to be?

if u have to ask how limited these are I'm sure u already know the answer. The next question is how many and what organs are u wiling to give for them.LOL. Box is sick but I'm only willing to give up $100 and bucket full of that brown stuff I push out after breakfast.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Box > toy and the shoes
I wish he'd put as much thought into the shoes as he did the box

Well said.

Consider me another fan of the box.
Edit ~~~//> That definitely didn't come out right.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom