Michcael Clarke Duncan's Tomb VANDALIZED BY RACIST

Could you imagine if black people started going around placing this image on the grave of dead confederates/politicians/closet - racists?

Even though all white people are not racist, the implication of that Sambo **** is all black people could fit neatly into one mold. 

Like the Sambo image encompasses all...
grin.gif

Americans can be so stupid. 

So just because racism is still an issue we should just brush off someone desecrating a man's grave?

Like Law said, no matter the motive this is straight up heinous.
mean.gif

You know what for those who want to stupid about it, fine take race outta the equation. But yall don't understand respect for the dead or the ones left behind. Whoever did it has no respect for anyone with acts like that. The man is dead and gone and all his family have is those place to pay their respects of his memory, but thats not safe from some mutha ******* stupid point.

Not a big deal, I swear the things I read here. :smh:

There's literally nothing that can be done about this.

Racist d**** are going to come back time and time again. We can't fuss too long because they will have gotten what they wanted.

Though, to do this to someones grave though is purely unnaceptable and vile.

End of story.

RIP my swole brutha.

Us blacks react to much.. Not giving this any emotion. Some ignorant guys silly fun, we got real stuff to worry about.

Instead of publicly reacting so much, unless it death or something, I just say we keep it moving, all most people can do now is say or do something offensive, to hell with them..

Us blacks react to much.. Not giving this any emotion. Some ignorant guys silly fun, we got real stuff to worry about.

Instead of publicly reacting so much, unless it death or something, I just say we keep it moving, all most people can do now is say or do something offensive, to hell with them..

I'm sorry I can't rock with that, so someone can do some foul ****, but I can't voice my anger and displeasure over it? Yall got it twisted something serious. So they got the right do say whatever or do whatever they want within the law, but I shouldn't say something against it? Black folks just got complacent about the **** cause we are better off then we were 50 years ago. Cool, but that **** still ain't right. Never is never will.

Like it not some of you gonna have to realize race is STILL a ******g problem in America and far from fixed. All this "well its here so whatever" is some of the most weak minded thinking that any person on this beautiful earth should shake themselves from.

I'm done in here y'all just making this **** acceptable.

Last edited:

This is not a fried chicken joke...

Us blacks...
laugh.gif

By Melo0115 standards we should just accept any form of oppression as long as its short of death...is this correct?

outta here with that. 

If people thought like that society as a whole would still be segregated. 

I'm sorry I can't rock with that, so someone can do some foul ****, but I can't voice my anger and displeasure over it? Yall got it twisted something serious. So they got the right do say whatever or do whatever they want within the law, but I shouldn't say something against it? Black folks just got complacent about the **** cause we are better off then we were 50 years ago. Cool, but that **** still ain't right. Never is never will.

Like it not some of you gonna have to realize race is STILL a ******g problem in America and far from fixed. All this "well its here so whatever" is some of the most weak minded thinking that any person on this beautiful earth should shake themselves from.
Agreed and 100% Truth. 

Didn't even know he was dead.

And I don't see the big deal. Racism is everywhere. If he wasn't famous it would have been removed and forgotten

You don't see a big deal with putting racist stuff on a dead persons tombstone? And this is the world we live in today.
Ban this guy and the person who gave you a rep thumbs up :stoneface:

Last edited:
Damn, what the hell is wrong with people? So disrespectful :smh:
Let the poor man R.I.P

I still dont understand racism and the people deemed to be racist. Im black and if i got a problem with a white/black/asian/hispanic guy then its just with him not the entire race bcoz they've done nothing to me. Furthermore how do u hate/dislike someone you dont even know. It's all stupid as hell if you ask me.
:smh:

Precisely, but u can't tell them that. Racism is just a pure form of ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom