Micheal Cera is mad awkward...vol Paper Hearts Trailer

laugh.gif

I'm actually really tired of him.... i was a big Arrested Development fan, and I think he was good in that, Superbad, even Juno... but this little doucheis going to play the same character in every movie he's ever in, by the looks of it.

Micheal Cera is mad awkward

uhh exactly... isnt that the whole point of his humor?

i'm not personally a fan, but i can see how people like his whole shtick.

Yeah as soon as I seen the trailer for this and he was acting the same exact way he does in every single movie he's been in I started laughing.
laugh.gif

I had the chance to see an advanced screening of this movie, but after looking up the plot and seeing who the main character was (that girl) I decided not to
happy.gif

that's his real girlfriend. apparently they broke up last week, cuz he wants some hollywood buns.

and i don't blame him one bit.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

but this little douche is going to play the same character in every movie he's ever in, by the looks of it.

i was thinkin the same thing!

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

that's his real girlfriend. apparently they broke up last week, cuz he wants some hollywood buns.

and i don't blame him one bit.
sick.gif
Yeah, she's on the ugly side
laugh.gif

She's funny, though. I'll give her that.

you would think a mixed girl like her would be super hot but she defies the odds of ALL mixed people being hot

I guess I'm the only one who thought that was pretty funny. I doubt I'm going to go see the movie, but it looks alright.

He is almost always to awkward but funny teenager but he's young. Don't expect to see him as the drug-dealer or murderer yet. Most young actors aretype-cast. Nevertheless, I doubt he'll branch out much.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

I think she's the pothead from Knocked Up.

Yea she is -

I think it looks funny.. I think it'll be a "coming out" movie for her -- I will prob watch.

Back
Top Bottom