Michelle Beadle leaving ESPN for NBC Olympic coverage and Access Hollyweird

He has the right to be upset. She left because she thought the grass was greener on the other side and it turned out to be brown. He and Max did what they had to do and all of a sudden you throw a third wheel in. You mess up the chemistry and flow on set.

While all of that is true, that has nothing to do with him being the least interesting person on the show. Would rather have Keith Bullock based on his 1 appearance.

That has nothing to do with the conversation though. Some of you are too caught up in the Beadle infatuation. She's one of the more overrated sports personalities period.

Beadle infatuation? I'm not even talking about looks here. Max never fit on that type of show in the first place, and it's painfully obvious that Beadle/Marcellus is a better dynamic than Max/Marcellus. Max has every right to be mad if he is, but that doesn't take away that he doesn't fit the show in the first place. What exactly are you talking about in this conversation :lol:?

Looks like beadle gained some weight back. Maybe she's drinking again. Still not a fan of her botox face. She needs to let it return to normal.

Has nothing to do with an infatuation with Beadle, but like @Peep Game  said Beadle and Marcellus fit better than Max and Marcellus. SN isn't a serious sports show. It was always a show that tried to mix sports, comedy, fan integration and pop culture all together. Max doesn't really fit that. He take things serious. They had that comedian from Community on and he was clowning around doing stupid stuff. Marcellus and Beadle went along with it and laughed, while Max was mean mugging dude and making things uncomfortable. It was so obvious that the guy made a comment about it.

:lol: :lol: I can fully imagine that. Never seen sportsnation with max/marcellus but I listen to their radio show almost everyday

Just found out she was back on Sportsnation the other day. :smokin

That show went to hell 5 min after she was gone. Then they brought the Laker boys in and really put the nail in. Sportsnation aint Mike & Mike West. :smh: And far as I saw...she ain't really vibin with them dudes, and it's been 2 months? Yeah, that ain't gonna work out. They're better on radio, and trying to outloud everyone else on TV aint what it is, Marcellus.

She still got it though. Would check for it again if they dropped at least 1 of the guys.

I like Katie Nolan's sass. She ripped Rick Reilly a new one.

Been onto that since Guyism. :evil:
I was salty as hell when she said she was leaving youtube for undisclosed new job. :lol:

Last edited:
I agree Max has to go. He's not THAT bad but it's obvious Marcellus and Beadle got a good chemistry and Max just be trying too hard to fit in.

accepted an invitation to the prom from a young paralyzed boy
she making his day

I can see many people in here have never listened to Max and Marcellus on radio before.
I've heard them plenty. They got great chemistry on radio, and could be fine on a show that isn't Sportsnation.
Sportsnation is a wacky variety sports clipshow. Marcellus can do wacky, Max can't.

Max is stiff as hell on TV. Maybe he needs headphones, a mic and a t-shirt to feel right. Or a more serious show.

Plus 3 people talking over each other makes it even worse. Beadle and Marcellus could work if it was just them.

Last edited:
Its gonna take time. Saw the show today and its not as awkward anymore. Hopefully as time goes on, Max will loosen up. But in my opinion, I think Max is more suited for a show like PTI where they sit down and have serious sports discussions. 

Back
Top Bottom