Michigan Summit?

After the poor showing last year, I think most people said they would never do it again.

I beg to differ with the West Michigan comment. I really believe more people would show up in Grand Rapids than Detroit. However, the last one had so manyliars, that it's not worth it again.

Eh I was gonna suggest the UofM/ND baseball game @ 5/3 but its a tues night.

*Waits for Mossified and AF Writer to come in and pounce on the idea of another Michigan summit*

I would be down....but no one ever shows up.....Burn Rubber's parties in the past have been good....so i just stick to those.....

I never really checked regional so I didn't know there was ever an attempt. I'm in the metro detroit waterford/pontiac area but I'd make a trip ifwe could get a legit plan goin

Well, the past two, and only two summits we have attempted have been worthless, well, the Tigers games was nice, but other than that, it is full of people whocan't commit...

Originally Posted by Stuuuuuuu89

Traverse City?

indifferent.gif

Man helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll naw...

Right on cue Dbac, haha.

I'm been MIA for a while but it's summer and I'm back on the scence..

Man I've just been so busy lately I haven't had time for NT.. I can't even remember the last time I bought a pair of kicks. I got a job at Pfizernow 8-4:30 every day and all I do is surf NT, I'm back.
Whats good with you tho, should I expect to see you in AA this fall? If so, I know your coming through with a few more 40's
laugh.gif

I'd be down for a Michigan Summit as long as there is a $500 deposit that you must pay if you say your coming..if your +@# doesn't show up, theattendees split it
pimp.gif

Of course you'll see me in Ann Arbor sir. Gotta see what Rodriguez is bringing to the Maize and Blue. 40 OZ's on me. You got a job...make me my money!You still got the same number? If not pm me or hit me on AIM.

Haha iight i'll see you up there for sure. But yeah same #. Dropped my phone in the hot tub tho so I lost all my MI NT'ers #'s, word to Mossified,Dbac, AnswerIV,
smh.gif
@ me. But yo some of us needa hit up another Tigers game this summer.. got pretty drunk last time, thanks Dbac haha. Labor Day vs the Yanksis lookin very intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom