MICHIGAN SUMMITT- 8/25 2:00 PM at Burn Rubber

Put me down because I work there but i wish i could take that day off. It better be more people than last time and yall better not pist up them pics from the last summit (People who were there know why)
TEAM D-BLOCK
REPPIN THE D TO THE FULLEST​
Detroit Tigers Will Be Your 2007 World Series Champs​

Whats up dominino313!!!

I heard you still cop from my spot....

Last Jordans I copped was the grey 3's...so I went up there to cop the grey xi, and dude told me you still cop from him....Is he hookin the prices up for you?!!

Mr. Basketball.....Corperryale Harris A.K.A Manny Fresh.....Birwood Boyz​
* NT Detective *

I think I already have tix to this game. My girl is a major Jeter fan so we are going. I thought the game was originally set for 1:05? We did get them a couple months ago so I can see a change.

EDIT: Anybody hitting up Grand Haven or Spring Lake for Coast Guard next weekend???? Craziest weekend of the summer. I have 10 people coming into town to ride on the parents boat. Let me know if you will be out there.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Quote:
Anybody hitting up Grand Haven or Spring Lake for Coast Guard next weekend???? Craziest weekend of the summer. I have 10 people coming into town to ride on the parents boat. Let me know if you will be out there.
NT MICHIGAN SUMMITT
August 25th--Comerica Park--Yankees vs. Tigers​

Quote:
Some of my friends have been talkin about going, never been there or even heard about it before a few days ago really. Details on what to expect/what its about
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Sounds like a great time, really similiar to the 5th of July in South Haven if any one you guys have ever been out for that. Might have to check it out this year.
NT MICHIGAN SUMMITT

Whats good with you Feb 17th? Last time i was up there was for the DTRT 3's so its been a min. i need to get up there and get some more jb gear.
TEAM D-BLOCK
REPPIN THE D TO THE FULLEST​
Detroit Tigers Will Be Your 2007 World Series Champs​

Hard to believe I have NEVER been to the coast guard festival and live in west michigan my whole life. But I doub t if i can make the summit, I'll just be making my way back from florida so probably be pretty tired out.
"Why is the rum always gone?"​

i haven't been to coast guard in a minute, but if sat. in GH was a diet version of CGF ....uh, i will be a zombie.

Can I Live??? July 16,2007.​

dominino313, do you work at one of the hat stands in Comerica?
I swear that Prince can ball!
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
TEAMMARVEL​
* NT Detective *

I'm gonna try and make it, might be tough though, thats welcome weekend up at MSU for me.

*edit....after 4+ years I finally get my 1000 post....and its that ^ crap, damnit.
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

^^^ MSU is worthless. You need to get your priorities right.
Summit > MSU

GO BLUE!!!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
TEAMMARVEL
* NT Detective *

Michigan>UNC>MSU :smile:
smile.gif
NT MICHIGAN SUMMITT

Basketball -

UNC>MSU>UM

...and I bleed maize and blue. But the Tarheels are my team :smokin
smokin.gif

In everything else I would go Michigan>UNC>MSU

Welcome week is gonna be unreal, I know it was here at Michigan. If I was smart I would have given myself a day off (and I'm not just trying to get you to go to the summit :lol:
laugh.gif
). Last two years I've seriously had a hang over for like a week straight b/c I was literally drinking every night for a week straight. :lol:
laugh.gif
s its time to get down to buisness and stop f'in around. Thats my policy.

The hate is thick for MSU in here...lol, maybe I'll make the trip to the D from East Lansing, then go back in time for the night. For the record, if I could stand being that far away from home, I'd go to UNC, but I cant, and I hate scUM, so MSU it is. I dont really have any allegiance to MSU at all, I am a die hard ND football fan, pretty much raised on the Irish.
TEAMATLANTABRAVES​

^^^ ND is worthless too. You are all confused, aren't you? MSUcks. MSUckas. MSUck It. MSUgly.

:lol:
laugh.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
TEAMMARVEL
* NT Detective *

I doubt I can make it to the Summit, I'm planning on going to the Project Revolution tour in Clarkston on the 22. I just wanna see Linkin Park but theres like ten other bands.
Go Blue

Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1's
Email: zs05wc@aol.com
AIM: zs05wc

Back
Top Bottom