Mick Foley's / Mankind's Daughter.....Vol. RIP in peace November No Fap and Manlets bewear 5'10 Amaz

mick-foley-gif-o.gif

Breh PAWG AND shes tall?? Would impregnate and make some NBA Blake Griffin type babies
man time out, since when did everybody start likin tall girls

i remember when me and ricky was the only dudes huntin down amazonians

now all you mfs like tall females? 
Always been on that tip papi. I need my sons to be 6'6 NBA ready out the womb

Missed the point breh. I dunno how old you are but every girl ends up putting on weight. On her frame shed just look better 
I'm saying she wouldn't look better, she'd look fat. I didn't miss your point at all, I think she looks perfect now any more weight is pushing it. She already has Mick Foley's genes in there somewhere, I'm sure after her first few children she'd end up looking like him word to NT Thick.
I meant IF she puts on weight which she most likely will as she gets older, it wont look as bad as a short girl. I didnt say anywhere I want her to get fat. Anyways its besides the point kuz she does look perfect right now

I forgot I quoted u, but that was a general statement

Now everybody want a 5'10 or better female......ok

Wait YOU wouldn't get up in that roody poo candy ***?

Well yeah... But she'd have to have an enema first... I don't want a chocolate covered banana, ya dig...
Just go to the ATM and let her handle that.

Don't you think I tried that?... She ran to the bathroom and jumped into the shower...

**** it... I'm going to bump the savage thread before the end of the night...
I have plenty to learn so please do sir.

Please don't call me sir... That's what I have one of my stable members call me... Kinda weird hearing you do it...

Lol....

Master is also an option... Quite honestly, it's anything that you want to be called... If you want the girl to call you Samoan Thor, she is to call you Samoan Thor... Or there will be repercussions...

Wait YOU wouldn't get up in that roody poo candy ***?

Well yeah... But she'd have to have an enema first... I don't want a chocolate covered banana, ya dig...
Just go to the ATM and let her handle that.

Don't you think I tried that?... She ran to the bathroom and jumped into the shower...

**** it... I'm going to bump the savage thread before the end of the night...
Next time when you do it, sit on their chest.

If she wasn't 5'10 I wouldn't give her the time of day. She is r
I'm not lying son check my post I love 5'10-6'1 chicks. But if they were shorter they would get no play...just my way of life
I'll vouch for Suberzat1. He always talks about how we really likes tall girls when I lurk TAY.

Back
Top Bottom