Mickael Pietrus no longer on JB Appreciation

The player once known as the French Jordan is now a Reebok endorser. Pietrus used to endorse the Jordan Brand, which was a dream come true for him, being a Jordan fanatic. When he came into the league, Pietrus wore two necklaces. One had a cross medallion. The other had a Jordan logo medallion. He kissed them both often.
So you know I was surprised when I saw him sifting through a box of Reebok gear. Apparently, Jordan didn't re-up his deal.
"[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]They didn't want me no more[/color]," MP said with a smile, so I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.
Nonetheless, he has a two-year deal with Reebok, joining Baron Davis as the team's lone representatives. (If you care about that type of stuff, you probably noticed B.D. wearing Iverson's shoe.)

"I'm about to bring Reebok back," MP promised, in his usual boasting fashion. "You watch."

pimp.gif

When you quote things out, make sure state out where you get that piece of information out.
If this report is made by you or your friends, I wouldn't even bother to read it.

im sure he was bummed as hell. he seemed like one of the few nba players that really was into jays

What are you talkin about he's a beast and deserverd it more than several players on team jordan. (Q Rich, J Johnson, and Fred Jones)

always thought they added pietrus just to get him in jordans that matched his jersey.

i mean.. i'm not into overly matching, but this dude used to play in anything he could get his feet in.

some of the jordans i remember him playing in - flint XII, flint XIII, wheat XIII, altitude XIII, and even the graytoe XIII with his Warriors jersey.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Aww man, oh well. Now we got Stephen Jack as our new GSW Jordan rep.

jackson is just wearign jordans right? hes not officially with him?

i see belinelli and jackson in new jordan releases

He never was an official Jordan Brand member right?

But it was cool seeing him in Js though, I remember the time i saw him at NTSF picking up Jordan products left and right like a kid in a candy store.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

some of the jordans i remember him playing in - flint XII, flint XIII, wheat XIII, altitude XIII, and even the graytoe XIII with his Warriors jersey.
smh and
laugh.gif
at that, reminds me of the time this dude in somecollege had a full red and black uniform and was wearing CG IVs...

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

smh and
laugh.gif
at that, reminds me of the time this dude in some college had a full red and black uniform and was wearing CG IVs...

Mike Beasley off of K State wore CG IIIs in a game with their purple/white uniforms.

MP considered himself the french air jordan, thus the Air France nickname.

he's sure confident in himself for a guy that plays 15 minutes per game.

yeah, stephen jackson has been wearing white/orange 8's since he came back from the suspension.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

^

the san jose mercury news on friday, nov. 30.

jordan = nike, but nike =/= jb.
Yeah, thanks for that. The reason I mentioned him wearing Nike all season is because the part you posted talked about him signing a deal with Reebok,and him bringing them back with his teammate Davis. I have yet to see him wear anything Reebok... all he's worn this year is the Zoom BB, AF25 and Retro 3.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Hey JB dropped that bumm and scooped up Stephen Jackson a real baller Congrats to JB

Stephen Jackson is just wearing general releases, he's not with Brand Jordan.

i hate to agree that he wasent jb material but its true, too bad were not gonna any more P.E.'s in the warriors colorway anymore

pietrus v's:

i personally took that pix last year against cavs,he wore a lot of nice jordan pe's

yes, pietrus is wack! (and i'm a gsw fan)...

went to the gsw vs bucks game tonight. good game, even though the bucks got ran....but cap'n jack in the cement spi'zikes. didn't really matchhis uni, but looked sick nontheless. unfortunately, TROY HUDSON (he's wack too!) was wearing the wht/orange 8s. sick shoes...but i don't thinkhe's "jordan-worthy". everytime i see him with the ball, i cringe....

thank god, get him off JB. His@%%+ should had been traded during summer time. Yes I'm a warriors fan. Damn this bum was wack.

Back
Top Bottom