Mickey D’s Dinner Box ... Is This Real ???

Wendy's>>>>>>> mcdonalds

ronald.gif

but I agree

I almost never eat McDs anymore after I realized I wasn't paying to get full, I was just paying for the taste. I've never ate from there and been like 'wow, I'm satisfied and glad I ate that.'

I can only eat their breakfast sandwiches and that's every once in a while, like 1 time every 3 months. Everything else disgusts me personally

They fries even fell off

Chick fil a waffle fries> McD fries

Not gonna lie, like twice a month I get a bacon egg and cheese biscuit from Mcdonalds. They are crack. :smokin

Havent had lunch from there in a long time. Has to have been around like 5 years or so. lol

McDonalds isn't bad for you

Depending on what you choose off of the menu but eating fast food regularly will do damage to your liver just like drinking alcohol regularly would. The fat content in most fast food menus does the same damage to the liver as alcohol would.

Ima stop ya right there..

..If you dnt eat McD fries as soon as drive thru jenny hands over the bag its a wrap for em..

once them chits cool there's no saving em..
wendys >>>

McDonald's fries fell off a long time ago. Now they're only good if they are piping hot and heavily salted. Half way through your meal them joints trash smh.

Back
Top Bottom