Microsoft ain't playin....

so upon my review im finding the samsung drive and the lite ons are the ones being banned the older benq's running 1.61 and 1.5 are not been banned I havenot been back on since before this started and plan to keep it that way untill mw2 is at least two weeks old

I gotta Hitachi 1.51 no ban, been playing MW2 all last week of off 48 hour trial cards and a fake account
laugh.gif

My boys who got got are pissed they didnt get me too
laugh.gif

2 of my friends were banned today within 1 hour of each other.
One was running 1.5 on a very old 360, the other was running 1.61.

I feel like the symptoms of the people getting banned are too sporadic for anyone to get nervous. I have been playing MW2 on a lite-on drive Xbox flashed to1.6, while using an activation disk.

Why haven't they banned me? I was even logged into XBL while playing at times, even though it doesn't matter. I feel like the majority of peoplegetting caught up, are not doing something right, even though they think they are. Latest firmware is key, as well as using Verbatim disks burned @ 2.4xstealth patched. Nothing new.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much BS for anyone to start sweating.

There is one game me and my friends that were banned have in common. Forza.
We play it one night then we got banned the next night.

Originally Posted by AIRrogance

I feel like the symptoms of the people getting banned are too sporadic for anyone to get nervous. I have been playing MW2 on a lite-on drive Xbox flashed to 1.6, while using an activation disk.

Why haven't they banned me? I was even logged into XBL while playing at times, even though it doesn't matter. I feel like the majority of people getting caught up, are not doing something right, even though they think they are. Latest firmware is key, as well as using Verbatim disks burned @ 2.4x stealth patched. Nothing new.

People ARE doing this and getting canned.

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Banned last week, Bought an arcade today, and put old 360 on CL.
And fully intend the new 360 mod it after this dies down.
In the meantime, I'm going to buy MW2.
agreed. going to cop mw2 tomorrow
do you guys know if its safe to use the same HDD from the banned console on the arcade?

I feel like the symptoms of the people getting banned are too sporadic for anyone to get nervous. I have been playing MW2 on a lite-on drive Xbox flashed to 1.6, while using an activation disk.

Why haven't they banned me? I was even logged into XBL while playing at times, even though it doesn't matter. I feel like the majority of people getting caught up, are not doing something right, even though they think they are. Latest firmware is key, as well as using Verbatim disks burned @ 2.4x stealth patched. Nothing new.

laugh.gif

please come back when you do get banned, because it will be very soon...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

People ARE doing this and getting canned.
But I have not been, so explain that... Microsoft likes me better?? All I'm trying to say is that no one knows why this is all happening, sowe should not jump conclusions and scare everyone.

I got banned about 2 hours ago.

Was playing up to an hour about that.

Right before I was going to start playing Modern Warfare 2 online. That's karma for you.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I had a good run 3 years plus. I'll get a new xbox wait for this stuff to get settled January and mod that one too.
laugh.gif

My brother and a couple of friends just got banned. Well great time for MS to make their money this time of the year. Ban people before a big release makingthem re-buy xboxes. Just be carefully cuz I'm sure some shaddy people will just swap and return their banned 360s.

O and I'm sure craigslists will have plenty of cheap banned systems up. If you don't play live, it would be a good time to buy em and mod it.

Well played M$
pimp.gif
LOL

I got banned i didnt do anything outa the ordinary. I have my liteon flashed with 1.6 havent played any wave 4 games. its a new box only had it for like amonth. i did the guts swap maybe thats what got me. my old benQ was also flashed since day 1 had it for a year till it gave out on me due to e74. i had beenplaying COD waw and fifa 10 on the lite on dunno what went wrong...

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

How does that prove that PS3 > 360? How is PS3 even brought up in this thread?
laugh.gif

Apparently, you never saw any posts that have the words "Xbox", "360" or "Microsoft" in this forum. The PS3 will be brought up nomatter what.

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

if my xbox is modded but I dont play burned games will i still get banned?
not likely xbox only figures it out on the game if something doesn't verify on the crc...
As for me got console banned this morning had a 1.51 hitachi.
Just gonna play my burned games on the banned one now and play online on my bros
pimp.gif

Does anyone have any info on when this Ban Wave is over???

Back
Top Bottom