Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

How can they tell if you are reselling or not?

So does that mean they aren't giving you your cash back?

^Did you buy 2 pair of Kobes in the same size and color? If so, then that's probably what did it

# You also used a separate discount or coupon, a gift card, or a gift certificate. i dont think you can use giftcards and i just did

The stuff I purchased was really random such as t-shirts, a backpack, jackets, and yes I got 2 pairs of the Kobes in the same size. There really is no way totell if someone is reselling unless they order a whole size run of something. I just contacted customer service, we'll see if this goes through or I willhave to cancel the whole order.

awesome my 300th now time to go to the buy/sell lounge
smile.gif

I just put an order in for a pair of Kobe's and a Univeristy of Oregon sweatshirt. $80 pending in my cashback account... GO BING!

Once you have your cashback account setup, go to bing.com/cashback and login. From there click "settings" and then click on the "rewardsmethods" tab. There you are able to add a paypal account.

I just ordered a pair of hyperize a few days ago & just got them can i place another order or is it just 1 per???

Did anyone order the Black Northface Recon backpack off eastbay? I was checking it out other day contemplating if I should buy it and made my decision and nowits sold outt.. Just wondering if anyone had the Product # for it, so I can ask when they expect another shipment.

I have also been reading at other forums about people getting their cashback canceled due to big or multiple orders at eastbay. I have made multiple $100-$400eastbay purchases ever since they doubled the cashback and they have put the cashback in my bing account each time, this deal is too good to pass up. But Iwill probably be keeping everything brand new for the next two months because I am afraid they might cancel the cashback for the purchases I have made and Icant afford to keep everything I bought at full price.

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

I have also been reading at other forums about people getting their cashback canceled due to big or multiple orders at eastbay. I have made multiple $100-$400 eastbay purchases ever since they doubled the cashback and they have put the cashback in my bing account each time, this deal is too good to pass up. But I will probably be keeping everything brand new for the next two months because I am afraid they might cancel the cashback for the purchases I have made and I cant afford to keep everything I bought at full price.
You should be good if you dont earn more than $2500 cashback in one year. But yeah if you're buying like $1000 orders, they're gonna lookclosely at you obviously.

Will this work on customizing a MLB jersey? And can we place 2 separate orders? Thanks!

Originally Posted by sircharles59

Did anybody buy 09 am volts from Finishline?Was wondering what discount they gave you.

Finishline is currently 30% I believe, could be wrong though. Im just going off of memory from 2 days ago.

Back
Top Bottom