Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

so if i go to checkout it asks me for a coupon code and it says: estimated savings : tbd ....
do i still get the 50% back? and if it doesn't work can i cancel my order?
thx

i tried using my paypal credit card hoping to get the cash instantly but it didn't work. i think you can use any form of payment

anyone get their cashback to show up in their account? i still havent got it, im stressted/confused with bing

how do i know if it worked ??? will bing send me a email ??? can u use it on the hyperize ???

This definitely still works, just placed an order. The cashback should definitely appear in your bing account within 10-15 minutes as pending. If itdoesn't wait about 1-2 days and then I would contact Bing's customer service. Their customer service is great and respond very quickly. I've hadissues with them in the past and just yesterday and I got a response within a day and the matter was resolved within a day.

This is already my third order, I keep convincing myself that this is such a great deal and I have to take advantage of it. It's also nice to have the goldclub free 3 day shipping.

Any of you guys join in the quick cash reward program instead of waiting 60 days? What are the terms and conditions?

For everyone asking, you cannot use coupons on this offer. Your cashback should show up in your account within 48 hours.

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Any of you guys join in the quick cash reward program instead of waiting 60 days? What are the terms and conditions?

Only certain stores are part of the quick cashback program. I believe there's only two and eastbay is not one of them. You gotta wait 60 days.

I always received a "pending" amount whenever I ordered from eastbay or whereever.now with the 50%,there is nothing in my account showing a pendingamount. ITs happened before (with FNL) but that was taken care of with some e-mails.
ill wait the two days and see if the $ shows up as pending.

50%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just saw the 50 % off also work on footlocker.com.

Can you cancel your order within a certain time if the 50% don't show up?

^eastbay is part of foolocker. hence, FTL,FA, EB and champs will all be 50% since they have the same invenotry on their sites (for the most part).

you do not need to cancel your order if CB doesn't show up. you can contact bing, you have to provideyour info and confirmation # and they'll email youif they need more info.

When 11/12 cdp re-stocked on FNL, CB did not show up so I contacted them. it took a few emails back and forth and a couple days but I got my CB.
I did not canacel my order for eastbay and won't. I see no need to.

Damn saw this post a bit too late, ordered my some Hurache 09 to play ball from finishline too
Well cop me a pair of Blazers or Lebrons

Back
Top Bottom