Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

so you guys are telling me that you are not goign to wear your products till the 60 days to see if your goign to get your money back?

Originally Posted by Rightguard

so you guys are telling me that you are not goign to wear your products till the 60 days to see if your goign to get your money back?
If the money shows it's pending on your account, and you haven't returned the merchandise within 60 days, the money is yours....

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by DunkMan420

how do you know what you're getting the 50% back on before buying???????
You get it on everything
Unless the item specifically says it is excluded from the Bing.com cashback promotion. So far only the Jordan DMP VII's have been excluded..

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by dj sven

Originally Posted by DunkMan420

how do you know what you're getting the 50% back on before buying???????
You get it on everything
Unless the item specifically says it is excluded from the Bing.com cashback promotion. So far only the Jordan DMP VII's have been excluded..

It will say in the description if it's excluded from the cashback, but so far, the only thing excluded is the DMP 7 pack.

finishline says it has 14-30% cashback but how do i know exactly how much im going to get i want some hypermax in all black but they dont have them on eastbay

Originally Posted by hellasx44

great find 50% off is too ill
I will come up on some free money I didn't even know I had, 60 days from now.
laugh.gif

That's the way I see it.

If cashback is pending on your account and you check it ever so often to see that the number of days left is decreasing you should get cashback without anyproblems. I ordered from eastbay last year, got my stuff and actually returned a couple of items, was refunded by Eastbay and Bing still gave me cashback forit so it was essentially free money. Bing has GREAT customer service.

Originally Posted by dannyp32

finishline says it has 14-30% cashback but how do i know exactly how much im going to get i want some hypermax in all black but they dont have them on eastbay

finally a question that wasnt asked in the beginning

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by dannyp32

finally a question that wasnt asked in the beginning
I would call bing, give them the total, and they will probably ask you for the item#, I'm sure they can figure it out for you.

I placed an order and then cancelled it because i decided to pass on one of the items i had ordered. Now on my bing account the money is still showing aspending from the cancelled order.
Will it just sit that way until the 60 days are up or will they get around to it and take it away?

so I ordered the Federer Tennis shoes. the white gold ones with flywire. It was backordered now it's not even listed on eastbay... my CB shows the pendingdiscount but what about the shoes.. anyone know what's up with them removing it from their site??

hey guys, does this still work? i went to the link on the first page.

clicked on eastbay it says 50% but when then it goes to this page before eastbay and
says your purchase during this visit to eastbay will earn you 20% cashback....

is the deal dead? and only 20% now?

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

i ordered a few things...cant wait to get my 450 back.

disregard, I thought wrong with the max of $200 discount. I think that applied to eBay

Originally Posted by bballj228

clicked on eastbay it says 50% but when then it goes to this page before eastbay and

is the deal dead? and only 20% now?
I am wondernig the same thing.. anyone know?

bballj228 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is the deal dead? and only 20% now

i was wondering the samething?

Someone care to explain?
[table][tr][td]
August 20, 2009
[/td] [td]
Eastbay
[/td] [td]$170.00[/td] [td]Pending[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
  • Date of purchase:August 20, 2009
  • Purchase ID:
  • Go to store
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
You can request your cashback reward in 59 days.
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Eastbay Unit price:$119.99 cashback (%):20.00 % Quantity:1 [/td] [td]$60.00[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Spalding TF1000 ZK Pro Basketball Unit price:$49.99 cashback (%):20.00 % Quantity:1 [/td] [td]$25.00[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Spalding TF1000 ZK Pro Basketball Unit price:$49.99 cashback (%):20.00 % Quantity:1 [/td] [td]$25.00[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td] Eastbay Unit price:$119.99 cashback (%):20.00 % Quantity:1 [/td] [td]$60.00[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Just made a purchase and got this. Hopefully they don't bump me down to 20%.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Someone care to explain?
[table][tr][td]
August 20, 2009
[/td] [td]
Eastbay
[/td] [td]$170.00[/td] [td]Pending[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
  • Date of purchase:August 20, 2009
  • Purchase ID:
  • Go to store
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
You can request your cashback reward in 59 days.
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

if you look at each cashback amount it is still 50% of the unit price. Must be a typo. Cashback looks to still be at 50%

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Someone care to explain?
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

if you look at each cashback amount it is still 50% of the unit price. Must be a typo. Cashback looks to still be at 50%
I believe it's gonna end VERY SOOOOOON... I think if you order right now its still good.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom