Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

i think my cashback is available on october 14th... i had almost forgotten about it until i saw this thread again, lol.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Probably gonna use it towards the Kobe Home Gradient IV's.
so would you request the money, then use that money again (let's say via paypal for example) and purchase?

I'm new to bing, but I have money coming back also, and wouldn't mind using them for the same thing you just said....yessir!....

^yup, you have to request money. you can not use the money in you bing account to make purchases.

^ Huh? If you redeem your cashback into your paypal, you can use it on eastbay again or whatever you want.

Yeah, if you go to your bing account, there's an option that says "reward methods", and you choose how you can request the money, either you putyour paypal address, bank account info, or mailing info to receive a check.

Anyone experience this? My cashback has been pending for 0 days for 2 days already. lol WTH?! I want my $$$!!!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone experience this? My cashback has been pending for 0 days for 2 days already. lol WTH?! I want my $$$!!!

That happens sometimes. I think it may take up to 7 days once it hits 0 for you to get the money also. Just be patient, you will definitely get it.

Originally Posted by r00m112

That happens sometimes. I think it may take up to 7 days once it hits 0 for you to get the money also. Just be patient, you will definitely get it.
it usually take a day at 0 before you can request it. just requested my money
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirZoomGPKen

Does Eastbay still have 50% cashback?

Long gone my dude, hopefully one day it will come back. Right now it's at 20% which still is decent.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

it usually take a day at 0 before you can request it. just requested my money
smile.gif

Thanks. When you request to paypal, is it instant? I redeemed my CB before using check but wanna use pp this time.

Maybe they are in the process of sending it to you? Did you put in your paypal address for the reward?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Maybe they are in the process of sending it to you? Did you put in your paypal address for the reward?
Never mind, just checked right now and it's available already. I guess there was a little delay but its all good.

I'm not sure if this is new, but I just got cashback, and instead of having to go through paypal, they gave me the option to send directly to my checkingaccount. That is much more convenient.

Originally Posted by AirZoomGPKen

Does Eastbay still have 50% cashback?

Long gone my dude, hopefully one day it will come back. Right now it's at 20% which still is decent.
Can you combine that with the regular eastbay codes??

I just got an email from bing stating their policy for resale or business purposes. I bought 2 pairs of each kobe shoes. They better not cancel my cashback.

yeah they are quicker but they have up to 7 days to put it in....mine took 24hrs too.....yeah!

Back
Top Bottom