Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

Originally Posted by big1236

CAN I COMBINE THE 20%OFF from bing with my 25% off from my gold club member?

Pretty sure once your cashback is in your paypal account, you can use it however you want.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by AirZoomGPKen

Does Eastbay still have 50% cashback?

Long gone my dude, hopefully one day it will come back. Right now it's at 20% which still is decent.

just sucks that it was 25% before it went to 50%..and now its lower than before they started it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by big1236

CAN I COMBINE THE 20%OFF from bing with my 25% off from my gold club member?

Pretty sure once your cashback is in your paypal account, you can use it however you want.

No, No... i meant that the 20% off is from bing, right. Now once you become a gold club member, they send you a 25%off coupon for getting the membership.
my quesion is, can i combine both coupons (the 20% off bing plus my 25% off from eastbay for being a goldclub member) to get a total of 45% off?

^^dont think so, bing will most likely not honor if you use other coupons...
however, I think what French was saying is that once your bing money goes back to your paypal acct (or wherever you send it) you can use it however you want.

mad I slept on this I wanted the Kobe's IV's but were out of my size when I went to cop but I'll make it for it this EA hopefully

ordered from beastbay when it was 50% off. ended up canceling my order before they shipped. still got cashback
eek.gif

free money FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

yeah they are quicker but they have up to 7 days to put it in....mine took 24hrs too.....yeah!

So once your cashback shows that it's available, do you have to request the money to be sent to your paypal?

yeah they are quicker but they have up to 7 days to put it in....mine took 24hrs too.....yeah!

So once your cashback shows that it's available, do you have to request the money to be sent to your paypal?

Yeah, you have to request it.

Originally Posted by buffguy

Yeah, you have to request it.
Thank you! One more day til I get it. Just trying to plan accordingly.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

is it still taking 60 days?

I may order LBJ 7s with it...

Yea it still does. I'm hoping it goes up for the holidays like it did last year.

has anyone received a cashback for an item even if they returned the item?

got cashback check last week which included cashback on a return. either they are making so much money that they can afford to lose on some returns thataren't denied or the companies are losing money. it's probably the former, because the cashback incentive program is still running.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

ordered from beastbay when it was 50% off. ended up canceling my order before they shipped. still got cashback
eek.gif

free money FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
haha nice joe!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

eek.gif

free money FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
did the same thing got $75.00 bucks for free
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by sho3tym

is it still taking 60 days?

I may order LBJ 7s with it...

Yea it still does. I'm hoping it goes up for the holidays like it did last year.
Im wit u man. How much was it last year and how much is it now?

interesting... microsoft is really trying to find ways to still have a hold on consumers while they're slowly losing the battle to apple

to the peeps who got money despite cancelling order, this is prolly why they will no longer do 50% off and why they have the long 60 day hold period......(30day return policy & 30 day grace period to ensure)....
needless to say, free money = good money.

I have a 0 days left and pending also Yung....try tomorrow, it should be available then.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

to the peeps who got money despite cancelling order, this is prolly why they will no longer do 50% off and why they have the long 60 day hold period......(30 day return policy & 30 day grace period to ensure)....
needless to say, free money = good money.

I have a 0 days left and pending also Yung....try tomorrow, it should be available then.

Exactly, free is still free. 20% back isn't too shabby if you are buying shoes.

Back
Top Bottom